Restaurant Bubur Goreng Berkeley Garden Klang

bubur goreng3
Fried Whole Crab with Rice Noodle

What most every time I past through the Klang toll I would imagine myself sitting down for a jolly good porridge, Yes de’porridge and not Bak Kut Teh. A true surprise and yet Klang churns the best Bak Kut Teh. But it is not an ordinary porridge but it is something totally different, it can just knock your heads off. The porridge here infused with superior stock, rich dark sauce and infused with thinly sliced dry squid, petite dry shrimp, small cubes of dry beancurd and also small diced yam. One of the most tasty porridge in town, and so affordable.

bubur goreng
Fried Porridge

Another excellent dish can be spotted on every table here will be the Fried Whole Crab with Rice Noodle. Definiktely the rice noodle was fried the Hokkien way with dark thick soy sauce and infused with fresh mud crab. This was the star attraction dining here. A must order dish as the price is truly reasonable for the taste you get. Worth every effort, even to drive up to Klang. :)

bubur goreng1
Deep Fried Meat Ball

Another worth mention dish served here would be their luscious Deep Fried Meat Ball. Every single bite reminds me of my mum and aunt’s cooking when I was just a little toodler.

bubur goreng2
Poached Clams in Supreme Broth

The poached clams in supreme broth was fabulous delicious. Fresh as always with such a refinement of flaovour. Just perfectly done to my tast bud.

I would just come to this restaurant as far from Kuala Lumpur just to have a few spoon or the whole bowl of fried porridge, trust me I never lie at all :) . . . . . . . .. . . . . . porridge me, Sidney Kan

Restaurant Bubur Goreng
32, 34 Lorong Lang,
Taman Berkeley,
41150 Klang.
Tel 016 6868579

• April 19, 2011 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

Bring ME! I don’t like porridge so prove me wrong! 😀
    Merryn´s last blog post ..Springy potato Tornado potato

• April 20, 2011 - 1:49 pm | Permalink

I saw sinful pork lard on top of the porridge O.O
    mimid3vils´s last blog post ..Lui Cha King Restaurant

• April 21, 2011 - 12:32 am | Permalink

aiyoh, die lor die lor, all my favourite in this single post!!!
    [SK]´s last blog post ..15042011 指環留香

• April 21, 2011 - 12:33 am | Permalink

i am a die hard fans of fried beehoon, in any style.. and this one with the crab is sure very flavorful full of the goodness of the crab!! yummy!!!
    [SK]´s last blog post ..15042011 指環留香

• April 21, 2011 - 12:33 am | Permalink

the deep fried meatball also my favourite.. actually as long as the dish is very meaty and no bones, then i’ll like, hahahaha!!
    [SK]´s last blog post ..15042011 指環留香

• April 21, 2011 - 12:34 am | Permalink

clams in superior soup!! another favourite, just love this with no reason.. haha!! 😀
    [SK]´s last blog post ..15042011 指環留香