Buka Puasa at Warong Sate dan Cafe Mak Long

Warung Sate dan Cafe Mak Long

I had been driving through Puchong Road quite frequently lately and I cannot help myself of not noticing this newly constructed Malay house. It used to be an empty land but now it sits a gorgeous brand new kampong style house turned into a café. It’s name “Warung Sate dan Café Mak Long” or Satay Shop and Auntie Long’s Café.

Warung Sate dan Cafe Mak Long 1

I just love the modern basic rustic kampong style exterior and the furniture used here at Mak Long, truly an instant hit for my taste. It reminded me of my childhood stay, part of my growing up in a kampong. It was lovely.

Beef Satay
Mak Long’s Beef Satay

At Mak Long Café, a modern satay hut was erected specially for grilling the satays. From the car park itself, the aroma smell of the burning satay can easily be identified. Even before we were being seated we already ordered 15 sticks of each, chicken and beef. It was cosy and the place was nearly packed but we got ourselves a nice spot to dine.

satay
Mak Long’s Chicken Satay

• August 20, 2010 - 8:55 am | Permalink

oh.. i think i gotta puasa temporary of these kind of food blogs… >”< i am hungry now…
    .-= fufu´s last blog ..Frankfurt Gay Pride Parade II =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 9:52 am | Permalink

This looks like a fine place to have my dinner.. I like the Malay food a lot! N it has been very long time since I last ate satays =x Nice post there, thank you for sharing..
    .-= wyyv´s last blog ..Pun Chun Restaurant@ Bidor- Perak =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 10:30 am | Permalink

The beef satay look juicy ler….
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Berbuka Puasa @ OBriens Irish Sandwich Cafe =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 11:03 am | Permalink

Wow…these satay look better than the Hj Samuri’s ones.
    .-= kathy´s last blog ..Shall Mamarazzi Start Rite Shoe Shopping Online =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 3:03 pm | Permalink

Love their satays!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Celebrate Ramadan at Hotel Nikko with Buka Puasa Spread =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 5:52 pm | Permalink

mmmm, i think the satay and the taufu bakar are very tempting to me leh.. yum yum, i also wanna buka puasa already~~
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..16082010 ???? =-.

• August 20, 2010 - 5:52 pm | Permalink

hahaha!! that is macaroni laksa or some kind?? very fusion woh, hehehe~~
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..16082010 ???? =-.