Macaron Classes June 2010 Kota Damansara

Macarons

We had a great time last May at our macaron classes and the classes were full. Due to the request, we wll be having two sessions this June.

macaron making
MACARON BAKING CLASSES

12th June 9.00am – 12.30pm (FULL)
Fee per session : RM220

19th June 9.00am – 12.30pm (FULL)
Fee per session : RM220

20th June 9.00am – 12.30pm (FULL)
Fee per session : RM220

New Schedule Class
26th June 9.00am – 12.30pm (FULL)
Fee per session : RM220

if you miss this classes do email us and we will update you on our new classes.

Macaron drying

There will be other cake baking classes this June and I will post them up once I get them sorted! :) . . . . . . . back to work, Sunny Yaw

• June 1, 2010 - 11:33 am | Permalink
  • June 2, 2010 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

OMG…just look at the Macarons..i want!
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Restaurant Village Fish Head Noodle @ Kota Damansara =-.

• June 3, 2010 - 4:12 am | Permalink

wow nice! teach me for free please… lol
    .-= fufu´s last blog ..FuFu Kitchen =-.

• June 3, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

wow wow~! colorful cookies there. I like them so much ^^

• June 4, 2010 - 9:00 am | Permalink

For first timers, would it be advisable to make macaroons with filling or just plain ones without fillings? I can’t seem to find macaroons in any bakeries in KL.
    .-= Mei Teng´s last blog ..Outdoor Portraiture =-.

• June 4, 2010 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

To make macarons like an expert would be a dream come true!
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Persian Pub Grub, Whoopie Pies, Pig Galore & More =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

These macarons have perfect feet! I actually prefer them without the filling…:-)
    .-= Angie’s Recipes´s last blog ..Blueberry Banana Streusel Muffins =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 5:22 pm | Permalink

Those macaroons are so tempting …. :P~~~~
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Dine & Win from Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 11:31 am | Permalink

h how I wish such classes were offered where I live-this looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.

• June 8, 2010 - 12:28 pm | Permalink

i love macaroon, but have never attempted them…what lovely colors

sweetlife
    .-= sweetlife´s last blog ..Blackberry Muffins, again.. =-.

• June 11, 2010 - 11:16 pm | Permalink

i super love macaroons!! :D :D the classes looks interesting sidney, woo hoo!
    .-= Jess´s last blog ..Strange lessons from a night in the Pasar Malam + why I love my kick-ass Grannypooo =-.

• Pearly Tan
    June 18, 2010 - 9:45 pm | Permalink

hi, I m a JB folk, may i know are u conducting any macaroons classes (or any other pastries making classes) here. It looks great and I m really interested in learning. If not, I don’t mind to have class in KL, can u inform me the date and time plus the fees pls. Thanks.

Pearly Tan

• June 22, 2010 - 8:45 am | Permalink

Truly, one of my all-time fave cookies. If I was there, I’d be taking a class for sure. ;)
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Food Gal Contest Time — One Lucky Winner Gets a $100 Spending Spree =-.

• June 30, 2010 - 10:32 am | Permalink

What little beauties! That would be a FUN class!

• dayang