LA YOSH Plaza Damas Sri Hartamas

La Yosh Japanese Western

I am in Ipoh now, it was a weekend for the Ching Ming prayers but my mum was admitted to a private hospital here. She was not eating well at all for three days according to my uncle and she look tired, restless, totally at lost and had lost a lot of weight. We knew during at that night she was totally dehyrdrated and we checked mum into the private hospital and yesterday was informed that she had a stomach ulcer and need an immediate surgery. She is out of surgery and now being warded in the ICU for observation.

La Yosh Japanese Western 2

I visited La Yosh and I definitely be recommending them to you. A very little place with French feel that serve a very French with Japanese influence cuisine, yet every dish served here can be rather unique and truly excellent.

La Yosh Japanese Western Kitchen

Got to say this place do not serve sashimi or even sushi but what you will experience is a range of pasta and rice dishes and they are so well constructed by the owner cum chef of La Yosh himself.

• April 4, 2010 - 5:57 pm | Permalink

Lovely food, Japanese + Western, what a creative combination! Btw, hope your mum is fine~
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Honkee Porridge. ???? @Damansara Utama =-.

• April 4, 2010 - 6:59 pm | Permalink

mmang got the japan feel…*-*
    .-= coco´s last blog ..‘m Home~* =-.

• April 4, 2010 - 7:47 pm | Permalink

Sid how’s yr mom now?hope she recovers quickly n join us again in food review ok :)

• April 5, 2010 - 1:31 am | Permalink

Nice presentation and fusion. Squid ink spaghetti is my favourite.

• April 5, 2010 - 1:49 am | Permalink

Hope your mom will have a speedy recovery!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Hot cross buns – A date with Chef Sam =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 4:25 am | Permalink

Hope your mom is feeling better. This is definitely fusion food, I love it!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Stir Fried Broccoli with Straw Mushrooms =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 5:32 am | Permalink

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she makes a quick recovery.

On another note, the food looks a-ma-zing. I need to make a note of all these places for when I visit KL again!
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Meatballs & the art of cooking in bulk =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 6:05 am | Permalink

The food looks so tasty!

Have a lovely week!

• April 5, 2010 - 8:14 am | Permalink

Everything looks delicious. The chicken teriyaki looks perfectly made!
    .-= veron´s last blog ..The Umami of Dashi =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 2:18 pm | Permalink

God bless ur mom! :) my popoh is sick also.. let’s do our best to take care of them while we can! :) cheers
    oh and btw, la yosh. yum! love the food there… which reminds me to write mine too 😛 😛
    .-= Jess´s last blog ..F1 Drivers practice session: Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix Kuala Lumpur (Sepang Race Circuit) 2nd – 4th April 2010 =-.

• Danny
    April 5, 2010 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

Sid, hope all is well with yr mum. Take care .

• April 5, 2010 - 4:30 pm | Permalink

Hope aunty will recover soon.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Sakae Teppanyaki & Izakaya at Autocity Penang =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 6:47 pm | Permalink

ooo…u make me miss japanese food suddenly after reading ur review…
    .-= vialentino´s last blog ..DiGi iPhone 3Gs 32GB with any iDiGi plan =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 11:01 pm | Permalink

Hope aunty recover soon 😀
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Renowned Petaling Street Hon Kee Porridge at Damansara Uptown =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 11:14 pm | Permalink

which model u plan to get? 16gb or 32gb? do refer me as ur introducer when u going to purchase ur iphone…and get some cash rebate from me as ur introducer…
    .-= vialentino´s last blog ..DiGi iPhone 3Gs 32GB with any iDiGi plan =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 11:17 pm | Permalink

email me at vialentino@gmail.com if interested…c yeah
    .-= vialentino´s last blog ..DiGi iPhone 3Gs 32GB with any iDiGi plan =-.

• April 5, 2010 - 11:32 pm | Permalink

i’m sure with your love n care, your mom’ll recover very soon. remember to treat her special, like she did when you were ill…:DD
    .-= terri´s last blog ..Spanish Potatoes =-.

• April 6, 2010 - 6:07 am | Permalink

Oh no! I’m so sorry about your mum. How’s she doing now? My prayers are with you both. Yes, we must meet. I keep saying that, but work… sigh. Let’s wait for my work to ease off, and more important, for your mum to get better.

Take care. xx
    .-= Dee´s last blog ..Fabulousness, strange bedfellows and sambar =-.

• April 6, 2010 - 12:17 pm | Permalink

hope all is well with ur mom.
    .-= lotsofcravings´s last blog ..Celestial Restaurant @ Nanjing Road, Taipei =-.

• April 6, 2010 - 5:02 pm | Permalink

aiyoo..another gud stuff not to be miss~

don worry, your mom will get well soon~ :)
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Ko Hyang Korean Food @ The Gardans =-.

• April 6, 2010 - 6:26 pm | Permalink

The spaghetti and soba look very attractive to me!
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Sakae Teppanyaki & Izakaya -Invited Review (Part 2) – Food Review =-.

• April 21, 2010 - 9:11 am | Permalink

The garlic XO chicken is calling out to me. 😉
    I think I’d need two orders of that dish.
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Harmony and Simplicity Meet at Hachi Ju Hachi in Saratoga =-.