Satay Ah’Basri Penang

Ah'Basri Satay Penang 8

Having to be in Penang and yet to try Ah’Basri Satay means you had missed an awesome delicious luxurious satay in the country! Yes the BEST satay in town!

Recently, I had tried a few fantastic delicious satay such as Prince Hotel Satay, Serai Satay Bar and Ah’Basri Penang is really fantastic. I am amazed with the varities of meat and the different type of marinations available waiting to be served. It can be very eye refreshing!

Ah'Basri Satay Penang
I gave the thumbs up! Just amazingly delicious charcoal caramelised satay a truly heaven!

This place offers chicken, beef, lamb, deer, ostrich, horse, rabbit, duck, turkey, squid, prawn and fish. It also offers normal, black pepper and also tom yam flavoured satay. Truly an eye opener to me, and definitely creative!

Ah'Basri Satay Penang 7

• January 4, 2010 - 9:15 pm | Permalink

Been wanted to visit this place for so long. :)
    By the way, the squids were burnt, hehe…
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Hai Boey Seafood =-.

• January 4, 2010 - 9:35 pm | Permalink

Squidy satays are really special! i want too! :) looks good la :)
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..He is 25. Kokopelli Travellers Bistro @ Section 14, PJ =-.

• January 4, 2010 - 10:46 pm | Permalink

i still miss the squids and mutton~

• January 5, 2010 - 12:11 am | Permalink

The Squid Satay was done perfectly, tender and flavorful…is a must have item for me :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Penang Tau Sar Pneah, Ang Koo Kuih and more at Eaton! =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 12:13 am | Permalink

sunny so happy with the satay!!!sure very nice d!!!XD~*
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Carlsberg Party!!~* =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 8:50 am | Permalink

wow! got squids samore?! and tomyam! so special!!! tapao for me lah next timeee
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Christmas Eve: Of Orchard Road & Soup Restaurant in Singapore =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 9:09 am | Permalink

Squid satay, lamb satay, prawn satay… all so yummy! Btw, you never order the prawn satay?
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Birthday Celebration @ Hard Rock Cafe =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 9:48 am | Permalink

too much food too little stomach, this is always the thing whenever I go to Penang…still havent got a chance to try this, after reading so many positive review!!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Soup noodle stall@Perak Lane,Penang =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

haven’t visit them… since they will be moving soon, might as well visit them later… hehehehehe…
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Grandmama’s =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 11:11 am | Permalink

wow…got prawn satay….must try ler…thanks for ur recommendation.

happy new year to u
    .-= vialentino´s last blog ..New Year Eve Celebration at German Cuisine & Bistro @ Bandar Puteri Puchong =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 2:07 pm | Permalink

definitely my fav satay place! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Where to Eat for New Year’s Eve 2009 in Penang =-.

• January 5, 2010 - 3:21 pm | Permalink

This one also in my list! Lingzie owes me a tour to Basri!
    Oh Lingzie … when?!
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Motormouth in Malacca Again (Part 1/2) =-.

• RV
    December 8, 2011 - 12:26 am | Permalink

My recent visit to Ah BAsri Satay prompt me to write something, AhBasri satay is not bad at all its the best satay in Penang if not in Malaysia. I have tried several satay including the famous kajang stay. Hats off AhBasri.The new location is at Jalan Tengah beside HongLeong Bank opp Giant.