Three Tier Macaron Fondant Cake for Him

This week , in fact two days ago I had just sculptured a three tier macaron birthday cake for a very important client, to celebrate his 55years old birthday!

Macaron Fondant Cake 1

This time I decided to incoperate macarons with the cake in order to give a macho and successful look as the birthday boy is a very successful and a very cool businessman :)

Macaron Fondant Cake

It was fun sculpturing this piece something different from what i use to design. . . . . . . . awesome, another cake accomplished, Love Sunny Yaw!

• November 6, 2009 - 3:21 pm | Permalink

Lovely cake! I’m sure it’ll taste great! My birthday is coming soon, any free cake for me *wink* :P
    .-= allie´s last blog ..Noodle Station @ Kulim =-.

• November 6, 2009 - 3:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful!!! I want a birthday cake also! Free one can ah?? :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Kim Tavern =-.

• November 6, 2009 - 3:59 pm | Permalink

Simply love all your new invention. Keep it up:-)
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..HEALTHY CHICKEN RICE BALLS =-.

• November 6, 2009 - 4:49 pm | Permalink

That is such a pretty cake! Your creations rock!

• Reese
    November 6, 2009 - 4:58 pm | Permalink

This design looks lovely!

• November 6, 2009 - 7:15 pm | Permalink

i like the cake!! exspecially the greetings cream ribbon!!*-*b~

• November 6, 2009 - 7:18 pm | Permalink

Very creative to incorporate macarons on cake! Nice one Sunny :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..My first dress from Irenelim.com! =-.

• November 7, 2009 - 12:06 am | Permalink

Perfect cake and definitely the macarons too!!! The birthday guy must be so thrilled!
    .-= petite nyonya´s last blog ..All Shook Up On A Cake For ‘The King’ =-.

• November 8, 2009 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

Wow with a cake like that, I wouldn’t mind turning 55 myself!! Surely I don’t have to wait that long before I will witness a special BBO creation in person!? HINT HINT!

• November 9, 2009 - 12:46 am | Permalink

Oh my! This is so lovely! What did the macho man thought of his pretty cake ;P
    .-= Vi´s last blog ..Macarons au Chocolat-Mangue ~ ?????????? =-.

• November 9, 2009 - 8:55 am | Permalink

aiks..how come the pic fail to load 1 ah? hrmm…
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Taufulou : Pick of the Month, October =-.

• November 9, 2009 - 2:13 pm | Permalink

so handsome lah the cakeee..how to even have the heart to cut it?
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Why you should go Pizza Hut for the new Crunchy Cheesy Bites Pizza NOW =-.

• November 9, 2009 - 11:19 pm | Permalink

cute cake – love the macaron as decorations!

• November 12, 2009 - 4:17 pm | Permalink

The little biscuits definitely beef up the masculinity side of the cake, really looks wonderful and is much better than those typical boy/men cakes that are blue etc.