Chocolate Moist Cake Big Boys Oven Sweet Desserts

Sunny & Chocolate Moist Cake

Chocolate Moist Cake

This is one of my recipe published at The Chinese Weekly Newspaper Red Tomato. I love chocolate and I have this done artisticly and look like a piece of sculpture cake.

• November 11, 2009 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

i think i makan this cake before. love it!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Marie Claire’s Fashion Hits – Power to Play @ The Gardens =-.

• November 11, 2009 - 11:56 pm | Permalink

the cake i ate just now is really goddess nice!!!i love it!!!exspecially the chocolate part!!! *-* as for this…it’s really tempting me now !!!*-*~
    .-= coco´s last blog ..2012~* =-.

• Danny
    November 12, 2009 - 9:46 am | Permalink

Recipe looks easy,sounds easy but not sure my end result as good as yrs. Will try anyway, tks Sunny.

• November 12, 2009 - 11:32 am | Permalink

Yummy… I remember how this cake tasted. Simply marvellous! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Fancy a bowl of Pho? =-.

• November 13, 2009 - 5:00 am | Permalink

Sounds good!
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Curry Chick Peas with Chicken =-.

• November 13, 2009 - 1:58 pm | Permalink

waohhh!~ that cake..
    its nice lei~
    mois and solid outside
    like it~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Dorae – Korean BBQ @ Bayan Baru, Penang =-.

• Alice
    November 14, 2009 - 10:19 am | Permalink

Hi Sunny, can you kindly email me the recipe in English version.

Thanks alot.

Alice

• Joseph
    November 16, 2009 - 11:29 am | Permalink

Hi Sunny,

I am your blog fan and wanted to try your Chocolate Moist Cake but I don’t understand chinese words. Could you please email me the English version recipe to me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

Joseph

• November 23, 2009 - 12:17 am | Permalink

You know Sunny, I can read Chinese but have never baked using a recipe in Chinese.

Would you be so kind as to email me the recipe in English?

Thanks in advance.
    .-= Beaulotus´s last blog ..Pao di Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread) =-.

• Jenny
    October 18, 2010 - 1:42 pm | Permalink

i also need an English version. Thanks Sunny :)