SAGANO Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel MIGF

sagano

SAGANO was my first Japanese restaurant to visit on my MIGF list, a very simple elegant with a home feel flush decorated restaurant, very comfortable indeed. This restaurant is located at the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel and with Chef Yastoshi Ito’s Japanese authentic, innovative and meticulously prepared culinary creations to indulge the diners. That night we were there to taste his creation and to be more authentic in culture we decidedd not to pair the festival signature creations with the picked wines but we have them with the in-house selected sake instead. I had been noted for my sharp taste in Japanese food amount my Japanese friend in Kyoto and I just can’t wait to indulge into Chef Yasutoshi Ito’s creations.

MIGF Sagano

MIGF Sagano Sake
The awesome smooth and refreshing chilled sake.

• October 19, 2009 - 3:40 am | Permalink

Lovely pics…make me drool only! =)

• October 19, 2009 - 8:48 am | Permalink

no one can resist after reading ur post and lvoely photos…..but sure will burn my pocket for the high price….
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Gopala Vegetarian and Wendy’s =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 8:53 am | Permalink

good one. this MIGF is really catching on eh?
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Day 2 (Part 2) – Tanah Lot Sunset & TJ’s Mexican Food @ Kuta, Bali =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 10:37 am | Permalink

Looks AWESOME! Been a while since I treated myself to some sashimi and sake… must make sure I get some this week!
    .-= 550ml jar of faith´s last blog ..Birthday Treats, Courtesy of Joshua’s First! =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 12:11 pm | Permalink

drooling!!!

whoa… u take part in so many MIGF!
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Colourful Pan Mee @ Lin Chin, Serdang =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

aiyoo..the way you describe it..
    boi tahan!
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..San San Vegetarian @ Taman United, KL =-.

• October 19, 2009 - 4:05 pm | Permalink

Wow!!! the oyster and sashimi make me hungry now.
    .-= Foodntravella´s last blog ..PART III- BLOGGERS’ EVENING FOOD EXPERIENCE OF TRUE TRADITIONAL CROATIAN CUISINE =-.

• October 21, 2009 - 1:27 am | Permalink

I never try Mango wasabi…

Mouth watering now…