Patisserie RUI artisanal – Mont Kiara Best Gateaux

Patisserie RUI artisanal

“Am I in Paris? No! don’t think so I am still in Kuala Lumpur” I told myself while driving along Duta Kiara Road heading toward Solaris Mont’ Kiara to check out at Chef Wan junior’s restaurant. Why? I am sure you will ask! I saw this attractive PINK sign stated ” Patisserie Rui artisanal”

I was in freezed, I got to park my car at the roadside and just wanting to carry out an investigation with CK Lam who happened sitting next to the driver seat! Out we went! :)

Patisserie RUI artisanal 3

• August 15, 2009 - 9:58 am | Permalink

Whoaaa…. they put their recipes on the glass???
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Tukang Putu Bambu =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 10:04 am | Permalink

The Red Velvet cupcake with the combination of light cream and moist cake was just perfect for my teatime. Definitely will be dropping in to this place for more.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Jamuan Teh Malaysia (Malaysia Tea Party) Kuala Lumpur =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 10:08 am | Permalink

surely add this into my desert hunting list arleady~
    Gateaux B52 equip with a geng combo…droolll……
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Wong Tai Sin – Hong Kong @ Day 4 =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 2:23 pm | Permalink

Looks like a nice place for dessert, tea and a little tete-a-tete :D. Clever hunting & thanks for sharing!
    .-= npm´s last blog ..If You Can’t Float It, Roll It! =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 5:55 pm | Permalink

where is this exactly? got map??? i wan a visit but deno the way over there
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..Memorable Birthday 09 Part 2: Kampachi @ Pavilion KL =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 9:33 pm | Permalink

oh my goodness- that truly looks good. hubby and i heading to paris end of the year so looking forward to pastries like this!
    .-= daphne´s last blog ..Sticky Date Pudding =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

Nice find! The logo reminds me of la duree.
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Jamie’s Italian by The Naked Chef [Restaurant Review] =-.

• August 15, 2009 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

Wow wow! So mouth-watering! Another great discovery for me too!
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Chicken and cordyceps militaris soup (??????? =-.

• August 16, 2009 - 5:21 pm | Permalink

The red cupcake is so beautiful!
    Might ask my friend to bring me to their jln chantek’ra branch for my birthday cake!
    .-= Jean´s last blog ..090815 Pasta Zanmai =-.

• August 16, 2009 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

ai yo… why can’t Penang have such good dessert???
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..New Secret Restaurant ???????? =-.

• August 16, 2009 - 6:22 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the quick tour guys! I love a classic, elegant Patisserie! :)
    .-= Manggy´s last blog ..Dulce de Leche Flan =-.

• August 16, 2009 - 8:47 pm | Permalink

OMG! awesome dessert! I totally agree with NKOB, why can’t Penang have such good dessert?? *sad*

• August 17, 2009 - 9:04 am | Permalink

I like the red velvet outlook! Very attractive. :) And Bailey’s in a cake. Yum! LOL
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Oily =-.

• August 17, 2009 - 9:08 am | Permalink

wow…even sunny loved it? the red velvet cupcake looks really high class and elegant *drooool*
    .-= xin´s last blog ..SloppyChic on BestFoodJunction Mag July and Sate Kajang Hj Samuri =-.

• August 17, 2009 - 9:53 am | Permalink

The Bailey’s Gateaux looks so tempting!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Nikonian Academy at Kota Damansara, The Professional Photography Training Center =-.

• Danny
    August 17, 2009 - 3:58 pm | Permalink

Hi ! Guys, these are the type of cakes that I,ve been talking about …have similar feel with BBO white choc raspberry cake. Elegant and no frill..no unnecessary deco, a class above.

• August 17, 2009 - 6:24 pm | Permalink

i agree with ken, looks tempting…
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Ah Loong Grill Fish @ Wang Zi Kafe, NZX, Ara Damansara =-.

• Hwei
    August 23, 2009 - 11:37 pm | Permalink

OMG FRANCHISE IN PENANG PLEASE :)

• August 29, 2009 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

rui’s patisserie are definitely very yummy!!! top notch ingredients for all her stuffs! keep it up crystal :)
    .-= ween´s last blog ..The Wheels on the Bus =-.