LE BOUCHON with Chef & Owner Jerome Carrouee – Kuala Lumpur Best

La Bouchon  Chef and owner, Jerome Carrouee

Over the Wednesday, I make myself available on a invitation to attend a dinner hosted by the handsomely shy boyish French Chef Jerome Carrouee & also the new proud owner of Le Bouchon to dine and indulge his new french menu creation. French, I just love that word, just makes me craving for more of the food and sweets, just pure simplicity. Do you know, I too cook my own duck confit over a juicy refreshing orange sauce, defintely me. :)

Back to Le Bouchon, it is a very popular French cuisine restaurant located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur located along the Changkat Bukit Bintang road where most international fine dining restaurants are located.

On that night twenty specially invited guests were sitted while Le Bouchonโ€™s culinary team and Chef Jerome Carrouee himself were gearing up in preparing a new five-course authentic French dinner with accompanying wines for dining pleasure.

La Bouchon
LE BOUCHON

La Bouchon 3
A WIDE RANGE OF WINE SELECTION

La Bouchon 2
A ROW OF COMSUMED WINE

La Bouchon 4
AN AWARD WINNING RESTAURANT

La Bouchon 1
PART OF THE CHARMING INTERIOR OF LE BOUCHON

• July 20, 2009 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Ooh… wish I can have that foie gras… I miss that ….
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Jade Palace Seafood Restaurant ?????? =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 4:41 pm | Permalink

The owner aka chef looks handsome ๐Ÿ˜€
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Kembang Goela Restaurant =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 4:53 pm | Permalink

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the steak still lingers in my mouth!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..DIY: Fried spaghetti with chicken =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 6:03 pm | Permalink

You left me out again….
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Salted Chicken @ Yulek Night Market, Cheras =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 6:11 pm | Permalink

what i fine dining you guys had!!!

i m into the creame brulee and the handsome chef. haha ๐Ÿ˜›
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..ShenZhen09 Day 4 Lunch:???? =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 7:05 pm | Permalink

Oooopsss… entered wrong msg here just now… can u just delete it, its meant for another blog ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways, the foie gras looked very delicious.

Will visit this place one day with my wife…. Take care!
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..Salted Chicken @ Yulek Night Market, Cheras =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 11:20 pm | Permalink

That’s so fun eating out with other foodies! Everything looks so good!
    .-= Pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Prague – Food & Drinks =-.

• July 20, 2009 - 11:38 pm | Permalink

Now ic..This must be the one that My MD showed me through his palm.
    .-= cariso´s last blog ..Seafood Hokkien Char @ Jing Wu =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 12:26 am | Permalink

Oh wow! that is a delicious treat. Lucky you!

• July 21, 2009 - 1:07 am | Permalink

So this is the session that I could not attend. Wow…the food looks delicious and inviting. Definitely love to visit this restaurant to try out the food on my visit to KL.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..La Casa @ The Waterfront Desa Parkcity, Kuala Lumpur =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 2:02 am | Permalink

yea ck same here, though i live in KL haha! so awesome and up standard :)
    .-= Christock´s last blog ..La Casa @ Desa Park City =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 11:30 am | Permalink

French food sounds good … though price-wise, I beg to differ. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Motormouth’s Back from Bangkok – Bloated, Flustered, & on Quarantine Mode =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

French food is to fall in love with!
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..Mongolia =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 1:54 pm | Permalink

the name of the food really sounds complicated.
    the Creme brulee is surely inviting!
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 3:17 pm | Permalink

I still can’t forget the steak. It’s awesome! And of course the company too! :) Thank you thank you!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Noodles with a twist =-.

• July 21, 2009 - 7:39 pm | Permalink

wow such a caliber and good-looking chef! haha
    The name of the dishes already sets the mood for a wonderful indulgence. What a bliss!!

• July 22, 2009 - 1:56 pm | Permalink

ooo.. Lovely.. what a treat to have dined with French chef- and such a cutie too! Love the decor-sets the mood for slow romantic dining!
    .-= daphne´s last blog ..Indian Spiced Baked Prawn Pilaf =-.

• July 24, 2009 - 1:41 am | Permalink

Wow! Those food photos make me droool! When I’m back in KL in September I’m definitely making this a place to visit!
    .-= Kwong´s last blog ..Vertigo and Moon Bar @ Banyan Tree =-.

• July 27, 2009 - 5:50 pm | Permalink

wooots! :) nice one.. my write up on this is coming up soon!
    cheers!
    .-= Jess´s last blog ..? Some photos of Artistry July 09 =-.