La Casa Pasta, Pizza, Grill, Dessert – Bandar Manjalala Best

La Casa

Are you looking for something different, great atmosphere and different setting, this had brought us to this place called Desa Park City, yet another garden and secludedly hidden within a township by itself. Within this place there is a double story mall called The Water Front which consist of restaurants, shops and a supermarket which are truly awesome gem. You can indulge a variety of restaurant here, from Italian, French, Chinese, local to ice cream parlour and even banking. So that weekend together with my guests we make our way to this place and headed to the Italian as we were well informed of the pasta offered at this Italian restaurant called La Casa which offer a truly al dente pasta, something that jive with my taste.

La Casa Cake Display

Upon we arriving at the destinated venue, La Casa, I just can’t helped of not noticing the huge cake display counter just right outside the main entrance of the restaurant. So inviting, so luscious! my type of sweet desserts.I have yet to try them but I had alreay give them names and titles lol! I was so happy to see such cultured cakes as you don’t get to see in a normal cake shop.:)

THE GATEAUX

La Casa Opera Cake
La Casa’s Luxurious Opera Cake

La Casa Carrot Cake
La Casa’s Rich Carrot Cake

La Casa Caramel Banana Chocolate
La Casa’s Tasty Caramel Banana Chocolate

La Casa Mango Passion Cake
La Casa’s Exciting Mango Passion Cake

La Casa Black Sesame Cheesecake
La Casa’s Chic Black Sesame Cheesecake

La Casa Tiramisu
La Casa’s All Time Tiramisu

• July 30, 2009 - 3:34 pm | Permalink

manjalala has quite a lot of great food, isn’t it??
    .-= Jean´s last blog ..Benefit Flawless ??? =-.

• July 30, 2009 - 5:59 pm | Permalink

Wah….. good food leh!!!!
    .-= New Kid On The Blog´s last blog ..Friend’s Noodle CafĂ© ????????? =-.

• July 30, 2009 - 6:04 pm | Permalink

i wan go to try their sesame cheesecake…should be very nice…

• July 30, 2009 - 8:00 pm | Permalink

the cakes look awesome…and love the food presentation…must b a nice place for dining……the pizza especially….make me drooling!!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Aunt’s Birthday =-.

• July 30, 2009 - 9:09 pm | Permalink

Great stuff for the Desa Parkcity folks!
    .-= Chin´s last blog ..The New Has Come (Tai Thong Mooncakes) and the Old On the Way Out (XO and Tawa Durians) =-.

• July 30, 2009 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

I am drooling over the food now…the soup was the best. It was great having dinner with you guys. Hope we can go back there together to try out the rest of the food.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Putu Mayam with Biji Sawi in Little India =-.

• July 30, 2009 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

All those beautiful desserts… I want them all!

• July 30, 2009 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

I wonder how the Black Sesame Cheesecake tasted, interesting :)

• July 30, 2009 - 11:10 pm | Permalink

The environment itself makes me feel comfortable from the photos. with those nice food, heavenly enjoy~
    .-= Satisfyingtummy´s last blog ..Chili’s Grill & Bar @ 1 Utama (revisit) =-.

• July 31, 2009 - 8:24 am | Permalink

Look at those cakes…….salivating!
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Simmos Icecream @ Mandurah =-.

• July 31, 2009 - 10:49 am | Permalink

i’ve got such a soft spot for cakes … everything here looks so yummy!!!
    .-= Duckie´s last blog ..First Invited Revew – Ivy’s Kitchen =-.

• July 31, 2009 - 2:58 pm | Permalink

wahh..celaka!! kick ass Desert. so tempting lei(gulp)google up the place also don know where is it. lol~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Overheard =-.

• August 1, 2009 - 3:27 am | Permalink

Okay, I’m officially hungry, and I just ate.

• August 1, 2009 - 7:29 pm | Permalink

The duck confit pasta & the salmon dish are calling out my name!! I’ve only dined at Rakuzen and Fitou at Desa Parkcity, always overlooked this place. Now I have learned my mistake!!! :-P
    .-= 550ml jar of faith´s last blog ..Get me outta here now!!! =-.

• August 1, 2009 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

oh boy, will definitely go hungry looking at all the offerings in this restaurant!!
    Lovely pics by the way :)

• August 2, 2009 - 12:16 am | Permalink

SALMON!!! :D
    .-= christock´s last blog ..Kafe Loong Grill Fish, NZX @ Ara Jaya =-.

• August 2, 2009 - 2:05 am | Permalink

The food and the place looks good.
    From your post there seems to be a good variety of well decorated food choices too. Must be yummy.

• August 2, 2009 - 11:37 am | Permalink

Beautiful photos! All of the food looks delicious, but those desserts are amazing!
    .-= lisaiscooking´s last blog ..Sauteed Mahi Mahi with Okra and Citrus Vinaigrette =-.

• August 2, 2009 - 1:59 pm | Permalink

The cakes look beautifully done… especially the sesame cheese one…
    .-= superwilson´s last blog ..I Met Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad @ The Loaf, Langkawi (Oct ’08) =-.

• August 5, 2009 - 8:26 am | Permalink

Everything looks so tempting and delicious especially the Tiramisu! Must go to check it out. ;)
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Banana bread =-.

• August 14, 2009 - 2:13 am | Permalink

Sigh, looks like heaven! Those are the sorts of desserts I want to make… Elegant, colorful, downright perfect. I wish there was a comparable vegan patisserie!
    .-= Hannah´s last blog ..Creamsicle, Dreamsicle =-.