It’s time for resplendent feasting! Usher in the prosperous Lunar Year of the Horse at Ti Chen of better known as the “Emperor’s Palace” as it offers gourmet indulgence with three available decadent set menus and new creations with significant meanings representing good luck, good fortune and good health! So this year I get to taste the Chinese New Year gourmet personally created by Ti Chen’s Chef Lai Chong Seng himself and I found every dishes was superb deliciously prepared.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Beijing Roasted Duck Comes to Si Chuan Dou Hua PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
- PLAY Friday at The Roof One Utama
- The Rise of Kirin Ichiban at GAB’s Japanese-Themed Cultural Festival
- Sunny Yaw Baking Workshop Chocolate Crepe Japanese Moussecakeon 6th April 2014
- Vistana Kuala Lumpur Offers See & Stay with Broadway’s Jersey Boys