Well when one ask me where I like to have my lunch, I would tell them I would love to stop my favourite nyonya mixed rice. Located not too far from my place just at the Neighbourhood Food Court, Dataran Sunaway. I just love few of their main dishes such as the mouthwatering golden fried pork coated with yummy caramelized bbd sauce, the tender wild boar curry a must have, even their pan fried mackerel coated with tamarind sauce and strings of fried gingers, their ‘sambal sotong’ squid and cockles are both to die for. I got to say their Nyonya Nasi Lemak can be a divine breakfast. Here you can also get Tom Yum Fried Mee Hoon as snacka while their Asam Vegetable is damn classic. Best time to lingering around this shop would be at 12noon as most disihes will parade themselves.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- A Night of Delicious Discovery with United State Potato Board
- Lunch at Tiffin Weil Hotel Ipoh
- An Auspicious Year of The Goat Celebration at Summer Palace Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
- Prosperous Chinese New Year DInner at Lai Ching Yuen Grand Millennium Hotel
- Auspicious Chinese New Year Dinner at Ming Palace Corus Hotel