It’s time for resplendent feasting! Usher in the prosperous Lunar Year of the Horse at Ti Chen of better known as the “Emperor’s Palace” as it offers gourmet indulgence with three available decadent set menus and new creations with significant meanings representing good luck, good fortune and good health! So this year I get to taste the Chinese New Year gourmet personally created by Ti Chen’s Chef Lai Chong Seng himself and I found every dishes was superb deliciously prepared.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- New York’s Iconic Nathan’s Famous Debut South East Asia Outlet in Malaysia
- A Night of Delicious Discovery with United State Potato Board
- Lunch at Tiffin Weil Hotel Ipoh
- An Auspicious Year of The Goat Celebration at Summer Palace Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
- Prosperous Chinese New Year DInner at Lai Ching Yuen Grand Millennium Hotel