After our Pudu wet market morning excursion, we were ferried back to Toa for the Chef’s Table tasting with Chef Sam Leong. Tao at Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur had recently launched the BEST table in the house, luxury private dining experience with the first Chinese cuisine Chef’s Table in the city and I had glimpse of this dining experience.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Winning Gourmets by Master & Mizzy Chefs of Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Vietnamese Food Fair at Link Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
- Recipe Pressure Cooked Ayam Masak Belanda A Portugese Influence Chicken
- Sunday Curry Tiffin Lunch at Colonial Cafe The Majestic Hotel
- Peranakan Tiffin Lunch at The River Cafe Casa del Rio Melaka