250gm Whole almond with skin
180gm Cake flour
50gm Vanilla sugar
100gm Egg white
1. Heat oven at 180C
2. Roast the whole almond till light brown.
3. Sift sugar and cake flour.
4. Pour in egg white into the cake flour and sugar, mix the mixture.
5. Add in roasted into the mixture, mixed the mixture.
6. Leave the mixture to rest for about 15 mins.
7. Scoop the mixture with an ice cream scoop and place it on a non stick baking tray. Distance each scoop of the mixture about an inch away from each other.
8. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for abou 20-25mins till golden brown at 180C
9. Once cooked take it out from the oven and let it cool down.
10. Coat the biscuit with melted chocolat(Optional).
I adored the crispiness of this biscuit and I just can’t stop indulging them, just lovely and I hope you will try this recipe . . . . Yours Sunny Yaw