Today is the seventh day of the Chinese New Year and the weekend is just around the corner. Therefore getting a good bite on this Saturday morning tucked away from work can be such a blessing, indulging a good dim sum is a must. So I would like to recommend you to try out the line of dim sum prepared by Master Dim Sum sifu Yoon Kong Thye at Lai Ching Yuen Chinese Restaurant Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur. My last post featuring Dim Sum Masterchef Lee Kor Yew at Ee Chinese Cuisine Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya need to be check out as his Dim Sum too a gourmet to die for.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Brace Yourself for A Sensory Explosion at The Resort Cafe, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s New All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 50 Years of Craft Comes to Life with The Glenlivet Winchester Collection
- CARNATION® Go Gourmet with Soo Wincci Cooking Workshop
- South Korean Celebrity Chef Edward Kwon to Bring Korean Style to Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur’s World Celebrity Chef Series 2015
- Magnum and Farah Khan collaboration in Pleasure Seekers Collection