I always longing for this homemade soup using fresh and dried Pak Choy. It had been with my family kitchen for years and as I moved out and stayed abroad and also now in Kuala Lumpur I seldom faced with it. I would say it had become such a luxurious bowl of goodness. I am sure you might come across this Cantonese style soup at some eatery but it was always done thin. But I am glad I had the time yesterday to prep this soup.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Brace Yourself for A Sensory Explosion at The Resort Cafe, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s New All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 50 Years of Craft Comes to Life with The Glenlivet Winchester Collection
- CARNATION® Go Gourmet with Soo Wincci Cooking Workshop
- South Korean Celebrity Chef Edward Kwon to Bring Korean Style to Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur’s World Celebrity Chef Series 2015
- Magnum and Farah Khan collaboration in Pleasure Seekers Collection