My present at an invited tasting of top notch dim sum that lunched few days ago at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur was such dazzling inspired. The dim sum prepared by Master Dim Sum Chef Peng Yi Chen was just inspiring and delicious. Our visit started with a kick off a three demonstration of dim sum making – Minced Chicken Dumpling in Chili Oil, Scallop Carrot Cake and Sichuan Dan Dan Noodle and a tasting glimpse of his dim sum.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Taste of Thailand with Ian Kittichai at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Brace Yourself for A Sensory Explosion at The Resort Cafe, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s New All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 50 Years of Craft Comes to Life with The Glenlivet Winchester Collection
- CARNATION® Go Gourmet with Soo Wincci Cooking Workshop
- South Korean Celebrity Chef Edward Kwon to Bring Korean Style to Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur’s World Celebrity Chef Series 2015