Having to experience to celebrate the magic of Christmas on the 24th of December with Shook!’s Christmas Eve Dinner can be such an exciting evening of play pleasure of festive gourmet. This festive season will be brought alive by Shook!’s quintessentially delicious Christmas set menu, which is filled with traditional favourites such as the succulent freshly roast Turkey with Chestnut stuffing and a gourmet selection of festive desserts. With the combined entertainment from a magician, a mime man and multiples renditions of festive songs from the band, Shook! makes this one Christmas that you’re sure to remember.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Beijing Roasted Duck Comes to Si Chuan Dou Hua PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
- PLAY Friday at The Roof One Utama
- The Rise of Kirin Ichiban at GAB’s Japanese-Themed Cultural Festival
- Sunny Yaw Baking Workshop Chocolate Crepe Japanese Moussecakeon 6th April 2014
- Vistana Kuala Lumpur Offers See & Stay with Broadway’s Jersey Boys