I stumbled onto this udon noodle house by chance after a maze chase at Pandan Indah. The eating experience here was a surprise, good food and very affordable, it had a brilliant texture and freshly homemade, knead by hand and knife cut to perfection. I myself just love the caring touch and time being invested onto each of this udon bowl. Here, a RM6 can get you a wholesome udon bowl to enjoy without any frills, topped with chopped spring onion, seaweed, tempura flakes and drenched with a tasty bonito flake soup. I just love their Kake Udon, done to perfection and packed with simplicity.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- A Night of Delicious Discovery with United State Potato Board
- Lunch at Tiffin Weil Hotel Ipoh
- An Auspicious Year of The Goat Celebration at Summer Palace Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
- Prosperous Chinese New Year DInner at Lai Ching Yuen Grand Millennium Hotel
- Auspicious Chinese New Year Dinner at Ming Palace Corus Hotel