Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa celebrates The Grandeur of Chinese Spring Festival from 9 February to 5 March 2015 with traditional feasts rich in symbolism to usher in the Year of the Goat. The Hotel’s Executive Chef Peter Lee Tong Siong and his team will feature an expansive buffet spread of Chinese celebratory delicacies at Fuzion, the Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant and will also showcase a range of prosperous banquet set menus for guests who prefer a round-table reunion in the comforts of a private banquet venue.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Brace Yourself for A Sensory Explosion at The Resort Cafe, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s New All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 50 Years of Craft Comes to Life with The Glenlivet Winchester Collection
- CARNATION® Go Gourmet with Soo Wincci Cooking Workshop
- South Korean Celebrity Chef Edward Kwon to Bring Korean Style to Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur’s World Celebrity Chef Series 2015
- Magnum and Farah Khan collaboration in Pleasure Seekers Collection