Chef Martin Yan, the celebrated who hosted over 3,000 cooking shows, broadcast worldwide, a distinction certified Master Chef, a highly respected food consultant, a cooking instructor and a prolific author was in Kuala Lumpur for a series of cooking and culinary exoerience and it was his first time cooking in Kuala Lumpur just over the weekend and I got to the chance sitting in one of his cooking class thanks to GE Monogram.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Winning Gourmets by Master & Mizzy Chefs of Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Vietnamese Food Fair at Link Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
- Recipe Pressure Cooked Ayam Masak Belanda A Portugese Influence Chicken
- Sunday Curry Tiffin Lunch at Colonial Cafe The Majestic Hotel
- Peranakan Tiffin Lunch at The River Cafe Casa del Rio Melaka