When the idea of having a soup with infused preserved salted lemon had caught me in a wild goose chase. Even the soup recipe was in front of me. My eyes was at gaze and my imagination went berserk. I cannot imagine the taste would be so tempted wanting to have a try. I was in dilemma and I was not at ease. The only way is not make some my own, those had become a very envious preserved salted lemon.
Hello I told myself, I am going to make some and I manage to make. The only down side is that it need to mature for a least 3 to 5 days before it can be used. So cannot have it right away. A waiting is needed. Here is what I did.
1. Cut the lemon into quarter horizontally with one end in tag.
2. Stuff salt into the centre of the lemon and place it into the casing like what I did about.
3. Add in salt.
4. Repeat the same with the rest. And add in lemon juice.
5. Keep the casing outside for 4-7days before ready to use.
6. Keep it in the fridge can last for few months.