I love this dish, it is really nice especially with the present of the aroma of taucu bean paste. I cooked this dish using the pressure cooker and found the sauce retained inside the pot. Therefore I would recommend to reheat it on the stove to reduce the sauce (to thicken the sauce). I think it will be even nicer. The sauce from the pressure cooker itself it also damn tasty too. Another good dish executed perfect, nearly there . . . . . . Sidney Kan
COOKING WITH PHILIPS PRESSURE COOKER on FACEBOOK be a member of this group now!
600gm Baby Pork Ribs
80gm Shallots (chopped)
30gm Garlic (chopped)
5 Bird Chili (cut)
2 tablespoon Taucu Bean Paste
15gm Lump Sugar
2 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
1. Poached the baby ribs in boiling water for cleaning, drain and set aside.
2. Heat up the frying pan with oil and fry the shallots and garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in sesame oil and the taucu bean paste and light fry till the smells bean fragrant.
4. Take it out and set aside.
5. Place all the ingredients into the pressure cooker pot and add in the water to cover the baby ribs.
6. Click the cooking button and pressure cook it for 30mins.
7. Once cooked, the sauce can be taken out for reduction over thestove if needed (pressure cooking mostly retained most of it moist inside the pot)
8. Serve the ribs with the sauce.