April Baking Class by Sunny Yaw

banana dark chocolate cake

I am back for another exciting baking classes this April. As usual I will be having the Macarons Class, Cake Baking and I also will be starting the young bakers (children) baking classes.

banana dark chocolate cake 1

Macaron Class
Dates : 17th April (FULL) and 24th April 2011 (FULL)
Time: 9.30am -12.30pm
Fees: RM220

Gourmet Cakes Class
Dark Chocolate Banana Gateux (FULL)
Date : 16th April
Time: 9.30am -12.30pm
Fees: RM160

White Chocolate Apple Gateux (FULL)
Date : 16th April
Time : 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Fees: RM160

The Young Bakers (Children) Baking Class
A Cake Story (Back to Basic)
Date : 23th April
Time : 9.30pm – 12.30pm
Fees: RM120

So make a date with me on this April, Let’s bake together . . . . . .. . . . . . your charming Patisser Sunny Yaw

• pin
    April 9, 2011 - 10:11 am | Permalink

hi…i inters to learning the Dark Chocolate Banana Gateux.
    may i know where the class hv?

bigboysoven Reply:

at BBO studio at Kota Damansara (near The Curve/Ikea)

• ivy
    April 10, 2011 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

I am interested to join your baking class but i dont know baking at all. What class do you recommend?

• E
    April 14, 2011 - 6:35 pm | Permalink

I’m interested to take your macaroons class on 24th April-but never bake before. Is that possible to join?

• Lian Hua
    April 15, 2011 - 2:45 pm | Permalink

Hi there

I’m interested to join some of your baking classes. Do you have any schedules for May 2011? You may send it to the above email address

• Rina Wong
    April 19, 2011 - 2:31 pm | Permalink

Hi there

Just came to know about you. Has been browsing thru your website trying to locate your studio. What is the actual location beside near Curve/Ikea? Interested to attend your macaron class which is not full yet? Rina

• Jessy Chu
    April 19, 2011 - 9:31 pm | Permalink

when can i get your May calss shcedule, please

• hanie anwar
    April 25, 2011 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

i interested to attend your baking and maccaron class..how can i get ur may shcedule and how to join?

• jess
    June 11, 2011 - 10:10 am | Permalink

hi, me and my friend would like to learn baking. however we are working adults. can i hv ur june onwards classes schedule? and price too. thAnks!

• Lil
    August 23, 2011 - 3:23 pm | Permalink

I’m interested to take your macaroons class on your Dec’11 class but have never bake before. Is that possible to join?