Playing Macarons with Sunny Yaw

playing wiith macarons
Assorted Macarons

I have been playin with lots of macarons lately. Too frequent. Too much and yet I love them, every single one of them. Yes I have been having scheduled classes and also private classes. The last one was with an awesome group of ladies who got in from Johor. They were fabulous. To my surprised they too all the freshly baked macarons home including those you see here.

playing wiith macarons 2
Macarons

Macarons are truly sensitive bunch of rascals lol! They for be gentle with them. Make sure they are store in cool or even chilled palaces like the fridge. They can turn bad if not properly store. They don’t like heat and warm places.

playing wiith macarons 1

Looks easy and yet it can be tedious to make them. Precise measurement, correct whisking, enough drying and well bake, definitely a batch of classic macarons will magically appear at your table. Just marvellous.

playing wiith macarons3

When shalll I be baking them again? Good question . . . . . probably this April as I am taking this weekend off ! . . . . . . . . shall see you soon, Sunny Yaw

• March 18, 2011 - 2:21 pm | Permalink

If you are conducting classes again, please drop me a note at my e-mail. Thanks!

• March 18, 2011 - 7:10 pm | Permalink

I wish I could take on of your classes, these look fabulous! My kids love French macarons. I’ve tried to make them and they never come out as pretty as these (although my kids tell me they taste great.)
    Jeanette´s last blog post ..A Collection of Pureed Soups Curried Cauliflower Potato Soup and Creamy Cannellini Bean Soup Recipes

• March 18, 2011 - 9:30 pm | Permalink

till today i still havent had my first macaron bite :P
    ken´s last blog post ..Daily Awesome Dose

• March 21, 2011 - 5:05 pm | Permalink

I’ve only tried Macaron ONCE.. ONCE.. can u believe it?
    Merryn´s last blog post ..3rd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

• March 22, 2011 - 8:38 am | Permalink

Well this is the first time I’ve ever heard of Macaron, we obviously don’t get them over here. You’ll have to send me a batch.
    Ryan´s last blog post ..Waxed to Within an Inch of my Life

• March 23, 2011 - 10:50 am | Permalink

I love all the colors!

• March 31, 2011 - 6:38 pm | Permalink

Hye, can u include me if u happen to make a macaroons baking class in may or june. Big fat fans of macaroons! hehe

• March 31, 2011 - 11:12 pm | Permalink