Donald’s Durian at SS2 Petaling Jaya

Durian with Alan Yun Durian
Durian Feast at Donald’s Durian at SS2

After dinner last night at Moon Sing on the way home, I got a call from Alan Yun, “Shall we have durian at SS2?”. “Awesome”, with a loud reply from me. So I headed to Donald’s Durian at SS2 and meet up with Emily, Alan, Isaac, Yunn Ru. Shirley and Baby Esther. Alan Yun took charged and ordered delicious “Mou San Wang” (Musang), “Hoong Har” and D24. It was a fabulous durian feast!

Durian with Alan Yun Sunny Esther
Myself with Baby Esther

Durian with Alan Yun Emily Lim
Fabulous Beauty, Model & Actress Emily Lim

Durian with Alan Yun1
Handsome Hunk, Model & Actor Alan Yun

Durian with Alan Yun Isaac
Malaysia Top Male Model Isaac Ong

Durian with Alan Yun Yunn Ru
Malaysia Top Female Model Yunn Ru

Durian with Alan Yun Isaac Yunn Ru
Isaac feeding Yunn Ru with Durian

Damaged done RM250 and it worth every RM! :) . . . . . . a fantastic durian gourmet, Sunny Yaw

Donald’s Durian SS2
(behind Police Station)
to book, please call Mr Donald Ng tel: 012 225 8704

• March 29, 2011 - 11:19 am | Permalink

I’m craving for it every time I pass by the durian stalls >.<
    mimid3vils´s last blog post ..Dinner with Alan Yun

• March 29, 2011 - 11:21 am | Permalink

Eeeek! Emily ate durian using spoon! Lol..

jeles nih u all had durian feast without ME! :(
    Merryn´s last blog post ..Im back!

• March 29, 2011 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

You caught me taking pictures of my durian! lol *shy*

• March 29, 2011 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

Durian, ftw!

• March 29, 2011 - 5:48 pm | Permalink

I want durian! The last time I went home durian season had JUST ended. I was so upset lol. Hopefully there’ll still be some next month when I go home!
    Su-yin´s last blog post ..Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg giveaway!

• March 30, 2011 - 11:29 pm | Permalink

i want durian! :D
    ken´s last blog post ..Taylor Swift MMS

• April 27, 2011 - 11:04 pm | Permalink

Paid a visit to SS2/24 “Durian Street” last evening.
    Donald’s Durian only have few durian stocks, there’s another stall which offers D24 buffet for RM30/head.
    As we are only there to have a try, only bought 2kg, which is worth RM16. The durians tasted good, and the place is comfortable.
    The durian seller at that stall offered us another durian for free.
    Even though the buffet is already over, the willingness to give customers more for less is still there. Kudos to Donald’s Durian!