Ipoh Ipoh at Sunway Giza Kota Damansara

ipohipoh

I just can’t have enough enjoying Ipoh food. Such desire can always crop up and so unbearable. Looking at them is one thing, indulging is totally out of the world experience. Ipoh Food fascinates me completely!

My neighbourhood Kota Damasara, Ipoh food can be easily detected. Last post there was Little Yum Yum, now yet another discovery Ipoh Ipoh at Giza Sunway which offers a huge range of Ipoh food from snacks to heavy ones. I had a great awesome time eploring on their menu with such a great detail. Yes I ate there with such a pleasure.

ipohipoh backdrop

cincau coffee
Cincau Ice Coffee

When I was looking through the menu, I spotted this drink that I had before and yet to discover it’s availablity here is smashing, the magnificant “Cincau Kopi Ais” or Herbal Jelly Iced Coffee. It can drive you mad due to addiction yet it taste so deliciously. Definitely a good marriage. Gorgeous!

asam laksa
Assam Laksa

Having a good bowl of Assam Laksa noodle can be rather difficult this days except you are in Air Itam, Penang. As I always recalled in Ipoh, you can really get a fabulous bowl of this Assam Laksa at the Ipoh Turf Club. It was one of the the best dishes in Ipoh. Thick gravy, rich sourish taste and loads of fish flakes. But here at this new eatery, the assam laksa was also truly good. Thick and well balance taste gravy. I like itand Merryn too agreed with me!

ipoh hor fun
Ipoh Hor Fun

Boiled Chicken soup is the best when comes to Ipoh Hor Fun and also a bit of red prawn oil that defues the fragrant smell. Here it was done deliciously to my liking. The rice flat noodle was realy soft, smooth and tender. Definitely imported from Ipoh. It truly delicious.

• February 10, 2011 - 9:45 pm | Permalink

I love a good laksa. They’re not easy to find, either, especially in the Bay Area.
    Carolyn Jung´s last blog post ..Fancying a Fancy Cookie

• February 10, 2011 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

I’m so going there for lunch again today! Assam Laksa.. wo lai liao!
    Merryn´s last blog post ..Valentines Heart Stand

• February 10, 2011 - 9:52 pm | Permalink

Carolyn,
    this assam laksa is with tamarinf jiuce so it is sourish rather curry hot. Usually I wallop all the broth, delicious fish sourish yet sweet broth laced with herbs.

Merryn,
    OMG! your favourite laksa! your comfort spot too!
    Big Boys Oven´s last blog post ..Ipoh Ipoh at Sunway Giza Kota Damansara

• February 10, 2011 - 10:27 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous food! I really like the curry, Chee Cheong Fun and burger.

• February 10, 2011 - 11:32 pm | Permalink

Wow hawker fair, everything looks yummy.
    Ching´s last blog post ..Homemade Yee Sang for Chinese New Year 魚生

• February 11, 2011 - 4:12 am | Permalink

Wish we had a place that served Assam Laksa or Ipoh Hor Fun! Would love a recipe if you have one.
    Jeanette´s last blog post ..The New 2010 Federal Dietary Guidelines for Americans – Foods and Food Components to Reduce