Having an exclusive invitation to ursher the Year of the Rabbit and to dine with an honoured and yet a very famous personality can be truly exciting and that happened to me just recently, it had caught me speechless. Yes I had the chance of a life time dining and meeting up with the world famous shoe designer, Dato’ Jimmy Choo. This was made possibble at Li Yen Chinese Restaurant at Rtz Carlton Kuala Lumpur. You can just fall for Li Yen immediately especially when you just step into this restaurant. It was surrounded with brilliant palette of warm colours, dark wood finishing and classical modern Chinese artistry. I just love the feel. Meeting up and sitting next to Dato’ Jimmy Choo was so special. We had great time chatting, exchange of ideas and he gave me valueable advice in what I am working on at the moment.
Subscribe For Free Updates
TagsAmp Aroma Baking Class Baking Classes Big Boys Big Boys Oven Cake Flour Celebrity Chef Chinese Cuisine Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Dessert Dim Sum Dish Dishes Egg White Egg Yolk Fillings Fish Paste Flavour Flavours Freshness Garlic Ginger Glutinous Rice Hotel Kuala Lumpur kuala lumpur Launch Liking Love Macarons Master Chef New Year Pan Fried penang petaling jaya Prawn Prawns Salmon Salted Egg Sunny Sunny Yaw Texture Wedding Cake Yaw
- Chef Nadia Lim Cooks Up at Berjaya University College of Hospitality
- Airfry Penang Curry Laksa Chicken Philips Airfryer Recipe
- Taste of Thailand with Ian Kittichai at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Brace Yourself for A Sensory Explosion at The Resort Cafe, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s New All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 50 Years of Craft Comes to Life with The Glenlivet Winchester Collection