Chinese New Year Celebration with Dato’ Jimmy Choo at Li Yen Ritz Carlton

Jimmy Choo Ritz Carlton Chinese New Year Invitation
An Exclusive Chinese New Year Celebration Invitation

Having an exclusive invitation to ursher the Year of the Rabbit and to dine with an honoured and yet a very famous personality can be truly exciting and that happened to me just recently, it had caught me speechless. Yes I had the chance of a life time dining and meeting up with the world famous shoe designer, Dato’ Jimmy Choo. This was made possibble at Li Yen Chinese Restaurant at Rtz Carlton Kuala Lumpur. You can just fall for Li Yen immediately especially when you just step into this restaurant. It was surrounded with brilliant palette of warm colours, dark wood finishing and classical modern Chinese artistry. I just love the feel. Meeting up and sitting next to Dato’ Jimmy Choo was so special. We had great time chatting, exchange of ideas and he gave me valueable advice in what I am working on at the moment.

• January 13, 2011 - 6:22 pm | Permalink

The foods look so tempting~ Unfortunately,I’m sick :(
    yvon´s last blog post ..❄ Christmas @ Mid Valley Megamall ❄

• January 14, 2011 - 9:18 am | Permalink

Yummy food! Got Jimmy Choo iPhone wallet somemore….fuyoh~
    uLi´s last blog post ..The Sweetest Day ♥ Our Wedding Tea Ceremony

bigboysoven Reply:

I think Jimmy was hinting me to get my iPhone4, I guests fuyoh! time to get my iPhone4 and iPad! :) Jimmy Choo definitely a cool guy and a fabulous mentor!

• Jenn@ChasingFoodDreams
    January 14, 2011 - 11:17 am | Permalink

Wow.. such a Scrumptious meal and to meet the God of Shoes! :)

Datuk Choo look very distinguish and good for his age.. must be all the sea cucumber and bird nest to “pou”.. kakaka

• January 14, 2011 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

I’m jealous! The food is just to die for!

• January 15, 2011 - 1:33 am | Permalink

very cool! What a fun celebration!

• January 15, 2011 - 6:26 am | Permalink

The food looks so yum! What a gorgeous way to celebrate.
    Tanvi@SinfullySpicy´s last blog post ..Chicken Tikka Masala-Paneer-Onion Kulcha &amp Cumin Rice

• January 15, 2011 - 6:42 am | Permalink

You are so lucky man!
    Ching @ LCOM´s last blog post ..Boiled Fruit Cake

• January 15, 2011 - 9:25 am | Permalink

I’m so jealous!
    Baby Sumo´s last blog post ..Hubbys Birthday Lunch @ Prime- Le Meridien- Kuala Lumpur

• January 15, 2011 - 9:45 am | Permalink

suckling pig with glutinous rice, never come across this b4 O.O
    mimid3vils´s last blog post ..T &amp K Seafood @ China Town- Bangkok

• January 16, 2011 - 12:56 pm | Permalink

I’ve heard of that dish where everyone joins in to mix it. But I can’t say I’ve ever witnessed it. It’s never been a part of my Lunar New Year celebration, unfortunately. But if anyone out there is doing it, please save a seat at the table for me. ;)
    Carolyn Jung´s last blog post ..No Dill-y-Dallying to This Dish

• February 1, 2011 - 12:57 am | Permalink

Wow, what a feast, I wish I could have been there! Great photos and I love the extra long chopsticks.
    Jeanette´s last blog post ..Chia Seeds Chia Seed Coconut Tapioca Pudding