Chinese New Year Celebration Mutiara Palace

Prosperity Yee Sang Served with Salmon
Dripping Over The Salmon Yee Sang with Sweet Sauce

It was another luxurious and yet affordable celebration that I had recently at Mutiara Palace Restaurant at Mutiara Damansara. Every Chinese New Year, The Palace Group of Restaurants without fail will always charm me into returning back for a refine and excellent celebration meal. This time the year of the rabbit, Mutiara Palace did not fail me at all and left me amused and wanting to return for another dining experience.

Prosperity Yee Sang Served with Salmon 1
Prosperity Yee Sang Served with Salmon

Together with the friends from the media, we started off with thick cut sliced Sslmon ‘Yee Sang” topped with crisp salmon skin. It was definitely a splendid and got the applaud from all the guests, it was so tasty and delicious. Biting into the thick salmon over the salad can be so exciting especially if you are a fan of raw salmon like myself. What’s make the whole dish stands out was the crisp salmon skin as it gave the Yee Sang such an amazing crispy texture. It was definitelya showcase of the day with such a lovely style. I was amazed.

Lou Sang
Guests Chopsticking into The Yee Sang

• January 20, 2011 - 1:19 pm | Permalink

Yes, That is a good place to low sang
    smallkucing´s last blog post ..Map of The Invisible World by Tash Aw Is In BookXcess Now!

• January 20, 2011 - 1:28 pm | Permalink

Sexy prawns? o.O
    Merryn´s last blog post ..Toilet Paper Roll Rabbit

• Jenn@ChasingFoodDreams
    January 20, 2011 - 7:24 pm | Permalink

Oo.. sigh.. I would like a repeat of this again… hehehe!
    A meal fit for royalty.

• January 20, 2011 - 10:28 pm | Permalink

What a fabulous feast! I can only drool from afar… :D

• January 21, 2011 - 7:52 am | Permalink

The steamed rice with assorted wax meat is calling me, perhaps because it’s unavailable here?
    Ching @ LCOM´s last blog post ..Dong Quai Soup 當歸汤

• January 21, 2011 - 11:35 am | Permalink

I want that wax meat rice :)I didn’t have this last year, this year must eat “gao gao” hehe :P
    mimid3vils´s last blog post ..Themed Buffet Dinner @ Prince Hotel &amp Residence

• February 7, 2011 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

I would like to dine with you! Everything looks great.