Gingerbread Man Decorating with the Boys from Agathians Shelter Home at Prince Hotel

christmas deco

The Prince Residents’ Ladies and former residents of the Prince Serviced Apartment led by Mrs Pilar Palma-Pezar had prepared special X’mas gifts to each of child from the Agathians Shelter Home. I was told each child received a personalized X’mas gift which was prepared few months ago. So beautiful. On that day Prince Hotel also presented a cheque as donation to the home too.

kids with gifts 2
Giving Out the Christmas Presents

kids with gifts 1

kids with gifts

group photos
The Children from The Agathians Shelter Home

group photos 1
A Sweet Group Photo of The Staff from The Prince Hotel with The Agathians Shelter Home Children

It was a amazing day out, so well spend. It will one of the greatest moment for me this end 2010. Merry Chritmas kids I hope to visit you soon for another get together! :) . . . . . . . . . with lots of love Sidney Kan

The Christmas Day Brunch is available on Christmas Day from 12pm to 4pm, at RM108++ per person. It includes one complimentary glass of house wine or soft drink. If you’d like to offer your help to these less fortunate kids, do head on over to their website here.

Prince Hotel and Residence Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2170 8888
Website: www.princehotelkl.com

• December 23, 2010 - 7:52 am | Permalink

The gingerbread men look so adorable!! No wonder the kids enjoyed themselves so much. Great food for a great cause!!
    food-4tots´s last blog post ..Honey balsamic chicken drumsticks

• December 23, 2010 - 10:44 am | Permalink

little chefs in the making
    smallkucing´s last blog post ..I Made Birdie For Tang Yuan Festival

• December 23, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

Beautiful thing you did! Cookies look delish and great pics!
    Amanda Padgett´s last blog post ..Everyday Elements Gift Certificates

• December 23, 2010 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

A great event!

Happy holidays!

• December 23, 2010 - 8:07 pm | Permalink

This post brought a huge smile to my face. What a lovely thing you and everyone else did for these sweet children. I just love their chef hats, so cute! And it looks like they were having such an incredible time decorating the gingerbread men cookies. I can’t thank you enough for what you did for these kids, they’re going to remember it for the rest of their lives. Even though I don’t know you, I’m so proud of you. This post truly made my day. :)
    I’m definitelly going to be subscribing to your blog from now on!
    Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels´s last blog post ..Chocolate Bailey’s Pudding Tart

• December 24, 2010 - 10:39 am | Permalink

Yes, if there is a chance..we gotta do charity so that the world will be a better place to live~ Those kids has so much fun and the gingerbread men are super cute!! can i want 1 of them?? 😛 Anyway, wishing you have a Merry Jolly Xmas and may god bless you abundantly^^
    lisa717´s last blog post ..Have a Funtoystic Christmas @ Mid Valley 2010-