Gingerbread Man Decorating with the Boys from Agathians Shelter Home at Prince Hotel

Ginger breadman
The Ginger Breadman

It was an awesome day!
The children from The Agathians Shelter Home were invited to have a Christmas lunch at Eccucino, Prince Hotel & Residence recently and I was there to be part of the day. It was not just a Christmas Lunch but it was filled with smiles and an awesome ginger breadman decorating.

The children were truly awesome.
They were enjoying themselves but first they had their lunch first.

kids
A Young Man from The Agathians Shelter Home

kids1

kids2

cookies
Christmas Cookies

gingerbread man making
The Chef from The Prince Hotel Assisting The Kids

The Children were assisted by the Chefs and staffs oon The Prince Hotel in decorating the Ginger Breadman. They were truly dedicated and it was a serious session. :) Patient the children took the task. It was joyful to see them seriously enjoying the decorating. Having the lasting smile in them had captured my heart. Strangely there was joyful tears in me. I want to do more this coming 2011. Let’s do more charity, definitely it’s going to be fabulous! 😉

gingerbread man making1
Concentrating and yet Serious

gingerbread man making2
A Beautiful Gniger Breadman in Making

gingerbread man making3
Definitely A Pastry Chef in Making

• December 23, 2010 - 7:52 am | Permalink

The gingerbread men look so adorable!! No wonder the kids enjoyed themselves so much. Great food for a great cause!!
    food-4tots´s last blog post ..Honey balsamic chicken drumsticks

• December 23, 2010 - 10:44 am | Permalink

little chefs in the making
    smallkucing´s last blog post ..I Made Birdie For Tang Yuan Festival

• December 23, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

Beautiful thing you did! Cookies look delish and great pics!
    Amanda Padgett´s last blog post ..Everyday Elements Gift Certificates

• December 23, 2010 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

A great event!

Happy holidays!

• December 23, 2010 - 8:07 pm | Permalink

This post brought a huge smile to my face. What a lovely thing you and everyone else did for these sweet children. I just love their chef hats, so cute! And it looks like they were having such an incredible time decorating the gingerbread men cookies. I can’t thank you enough for what you did for these kids, they’re going to remember it for the rest of their lives. Even though I don’t know you, I’m so proud of you. This post truly made my day. :)
    I’m definitelly going to be subscribing to your blog from now on!
    Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels´s last blog post ..Chocolate Bailey’s Pudding Tart

• December 24, 2010 - 10:39 am | Permalink

Yes, if there is a chance..we gotta do charity so that the world will be a better place to live~ Those kids has so much fun and the gingerbread men are super cute!! can i want 1 of them?? 😛 Anyway, wishing you have a Merry Jolly Xmas and may god bless you abundantly^^
    lisa717´s last blog post ..Have a Funtoystic Christmas @ Mid Valley 2010-