Buka Puasa with a Brazalian Twist at Chatz Brasserie PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur

Carving
Carving The Whole Lamb

Attending a Ramadan berbuka Puasa can be rather exciting. Lots of varities offered and many pleasing dishes to pick. One that got me truly satisfied was this one at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. The Chatz Brasserie.

The first thing that got me excited was spotting the golden roasted lamb, ” I must have that little lamb not Mary” I told myself jokingly. It was such an eye catching piece of half whole roasted lamb. I like mine not too lean and must be moist, having the crisp skin to go with it is a must. That night the lamb was truly outstanding, it was done the Brazilian way. Superb and it was done perfectly accurate, not too dry. By the way I like how the young gorgeous chef carved the lamb. He included it with an awesome smile! It was a perfect evening.

Carving 1

The Lamb was not enough to satisfied my taste butt, in fact I was eying the grilled New Zealand beef rump. Knowing it was just salted roast, it got me want to taste it. Having to bite the slice given to me totally melted me completely. It was just perfectly roasted, it was so moist and so soft, the sign of toughness was no way can’t be found. The beef rump used was definitely a better grade, must be an expensive cut. It was totally adorable. The carving here definetely a must have on my list of recommendation.

chef_zul

Chef Zul

This year the Chatz Brasserie Ramadan buffet will be the creation of the talented Chef Zul. He had assigned a team dedicated in specialising churning Brazilian roasting and grilling. One more outstanding grill that must have was their delicious beef roll using tenderlion and rolled over with beef bacon. It was totally a show stopper, it was fantastic. One was not enough, I had three and back for another two. Trust me I was left speechless.

Grill 2
Chicken Roll – Strip Ham roll over a slice of Chicken Breast

Grill
Beef Roll and Grilled New Zealand Beef Rump

Grill 1
Grilled Ayam Perchik

• August 24, 2010 - 1:22 am | Permalink

Great meat, spicy dishes and lovely desserts! Mmmhhh…

cheers,

• August 24, 2010 - 3:17 am | Permalink

The photo of the ayam percik was bad enough, then I saw the ikan bakar! How I wish I could jump on a plane and go home now!
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Fruit picking and a raspberry lemon frangipane tart =-.

• August 24, 2010 - 9:21 am | Permalink

The 1st chef very leng zai ler 😛

Gulai mussel, hmm… interesting!

• August 24, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

Wow.. another buffet there~ the food is so nice =] i feel hungry when looking at them..

• August 24, 2010 - 11:33 am | Permalink

This Ramadan buffet sure has a many types of meat…the beef roll looks yummy!
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Angliss Gold Bobby Veal Launch Event in Penang =-.

• August 24, 2010 - 12:07 pm | Permalink

this mimidevil so hiao one….admire the leng chai chef…hahaha…lovely food and miss this event …. nice delicious food there

• August 24, 2010 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

The chef is good looking and has a nice smile! *faints* LOL! Yummy char kuey teow, I miss it!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Singapore Food Blogger Demanding Free Meal =-.

• August 25, 2010 - 12:56 am | Permalink

Looks good but the shape of the cooked lamb being carve put me off. Oh man, I don’t want to see that. 😛
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Nagaimo Mung Bean Dessert =-.

• August 25, 2010 - 8:30 am | Permalink

That is meat heaven! 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Lafitte Shines After Dark =-.

• August 25, 2010 - 8:58 am | Permalink

arhg the lamb… mau makan!!!
    .-= fufu´s last blog ..FuFu Merdeka Project – 1 =-.