Buka Puasa Ramadan Buffet at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre

Whole roasted lamb kuzi served with briyani rice
The Whole Roasted Lamb Kuzi served with Briyani Rice

Having the exclusive chance to glimpse and taste those delicious food finely prepared for this coming Ramadhan can be such a blessing. It was truly a great experience. It was at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and chefs were getting ready this Ramadhan Buffet tasting when I arrived.

kerabu jantung pisang
Kerabu Jantung Pisang

kerabu perut
Kerabu Perut

There were many food stalls beautifully set up and the first that caught my eyes was the whole roasted lamb kuzi , it was bubbly golden brown roasted and it was such a joy gazing at it. “Few slices please” without any hesitation I requested to the chef. Just cannot resist of not having a scoop of the chicken briyani rice as it looked just too good. Biting into the lamb was just amazing and having to linger the melting piece inside my mouth had caught me with such a surprise. I just love it. Flavourful, soft in texture and truly well marinated with spices and herbs.

• August 13, 2010 - 10:41 am | Permalink

Wow…wide display of mouth watering dishes…I love to get my hands on the Lamb Kuzi :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Ramadan Dinner With A View @ Bayview Hotel Georgetown- Penang =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 10:41 am | Permalink

The buffet got a lot of food.. Lately I’ve seen many ramadhan buffet posts =] All also very nice and with reasonable price..
    .-= wyyv´s last blog ..Fried Asparagus with Belacan =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 11:24 am | Permalink

I just aware that KL Convention Center do serve Ramadan buffet~
    .-= Michelle´s last blog ..Poco Homemade @ Bangsar =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 12:30 pm | Permalink

hmmmmmm! all the food looks yummy and appetitizing!
    .-= foodntravella´s last blog ..CARI MAKAN IN THE PEARL OF ORIENT WITH EATOUT &amp CRIZ LAIOh Keou =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 12:36 pm | Permalink

Briyani…i love briyani 😀
    .-= kathy´s last blog ..Home Tuition Anyone =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 1:25 pm | Permalink

hrmm..something different and more tempting~ 😀
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Fresh Home made Uncle Lim Fish Ball @ Restaurant Song Wan- Taman United =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 2:10 pm | Permalink

never know KLCC has such fantastic banquet.
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Sri Malaya Heritage Restaurant =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

Wah! The Kebab Grilled Chic made me salivating dy!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Durian Cravings @Raub =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 2:44 pm | Permalink

What a fabulous Ramadan feast! I could eat those dishes right now although it is not yet 9am…

• August 13, 2010 - 2:56 pm | Permalink

looks yummy!

• August 13, 2010 - 3:54 pm | Permalink

semua nampak sedap sekali!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Stir-fried butter sauce prawns =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 4:19 pm | Permalink

Yeah!Ramadhan buffet! More to come ya~~~
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Restaurant Su Zhou Noodle =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 4:19 pm | Permalink

wow wow wow!! so many food there!! and got whole lamb laying there for you to slaughter?? haha~~
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..13082010 ???? =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

actually i find that Kebab most delicious to me, guess i will have 2 servings of that if i ever go there.. kekeke :p
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..13082010 ???? =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

i really love buffet because of the vast variety to choose from.. but come to think about it again, not worth now, cos can’t eat much nowadays (old already loh).. :(
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..13082010 ???? =-.

• August 13, 2010 - 8:23 pm | Permalink

wow I am drooling
    .-= Jess @ Bakericious´s last blog ..Soft and Moist Banana Cake =-.

• August 14, 2010 - 3:11 am | Permalink

I’m so jealous that there’s so much Raya/Ramadan themed food at home now, and I’m not gonna eat any of it! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Fruit picking and a raspberry lemon frangipane tart =-.

• August 17, 2010 - 9:29 am | Permalink

oh wow..everything looks so delicious. I’m in search for a place to dine for buka puasa with my girlfriends..perhaps we will go there.
    .-= Sabrina Hashim´s last blog ..Sunba Retro Bar- Langkawi =-.