Rush Hour at Manhattan Fish Market

Flamin' Tuna Pie
The Flamin” Tuna Pie

A week ago I was invited to taste the newest dishes at the Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant on their menu called “The Rush Hour @ Manhattan”. With this new menu, customer can just give a call to order thieir “Wrap N Roll” and then come over to pick it up. Very convenient and takeaway-friendly!

The Flamin’ Tuna Pie was truly exciting when it was being surved at my table, it was heavy in flame. Coming out from a blow torch. I was truly exciting and watching with amazed. The waitress did the flame so professionally. I discovered the pie was infused with hidden tuna bits and packed with sauteed veggies. It was also topped with delicious creamy mozarella, a blessing indeed.

Flakin' Fun in the Garden
Flakin’ Fun in the Garden

I love having fresh salad and here at Manhattan I found something I like. I used to have tuna salad during my uni time as it was fast and appetising. Here I discovered the Flakin’ Fun in the Garden with the same appealing too, splashes of tuna flakes decorated over a bed of fresh greens and mine was laced with Caesat Chutney, awesome refreshing. You can opt having the salad with Cajun Honey Mustard dressing, sounded very pleasing too.

Wrap N Roll
Wrap N Roll

Wrap N Roll looked rather chic and compact yet slick clean. I like it, easy to indulge especially I am short of break time. I usually on the run when I am working, I dose of food is a must! Torilla wraps are my favourite and here I found them being used to wrap with tuna fillings and veggies and splashed with thier famous flaming sauce with chips too. Simple and nice!

Shrimp my Pasta
Shrimp My Pasta

The Shrimp My Pasta was my favourite, I just love pasta and here it was done perfect and tasty. Surprising there were a lot of shrimps covering my pasta. The smell of garlic was detected and cooked over the olive oile and simply chilli flakes. Lovely!

Citrus Mint
Citrus Mint

I tried the Citrus Mint, it was juicy and lemony refreshing!

• July 23, 2010 - 2:55 pm | Permalink

Mmmmhhh, that food makes me drool!

• July 23, 2010 - 5:25 pm | Permalink

the citrus mint look cooling Just nice for a hot day like today
    .-= kathy´s last blog ..Fast Horse GO! =-.

• July 23, 2010 - 10:15 pm | Permalink

i actually thot that piece of mud pie is a piece of beef filet, hahahaha~~ 😀
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..23072010 ???? =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 1:20 am | Permalink

The shrimp pasta is calling me, perhaps I should cook this for dinner.
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Great Tips for Ants Free House less than 1 =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 1:37 am | Permalink

great photos! everything looks delicious. My personal fave is seafood platter for two. Yum.
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Fun with Pita Pizza – Seafood Pita Pizza =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 1:46 am | Permalink

You know that I can’t resist everything with fish, seafood and coffee. These pictures all have been torturing me. I want to lick this screen *screaming loudly*
    .-= Pepy @Indonesia Eats´s last blog ..Pan Fried Pickerel Cheeks with Lemon Basils =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 2:35 am | Permalink

when I read your post title I thought you’re really visit Manhattan!! then I said why this brether didn’t email contact me that he visit NYC!! oh !! I didn’t know KL have Manhattan Fish market! hahaha!

• July 24, 2010 - 2:43 am | Permalink

I love how The Flamin’ Tuna Pie looks like, I can only imagine how delicious it was :)

• July 24, 2010 - 2:43 am | Permalink

Tuna pie sounds very interesting. Sounds like a great meal and experience!
    .-= Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets´s last blog ..Procrastinators Anonymous Coconut Cupcakes with Pineapple Curd =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 10:01 am | Permalink

Garlic Butter Mussels still my favorite!!! Can’t get enough of it!
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Tao Cuisine =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 11:27 am | Permalink

Who can resist anything that’s flambe? The flames just add that bit of drama and excitement that make any dish more special.
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..All-Day Eats at Presidio Social Club =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

really love the seafood flatter…very nice food here
    .-= vialentino´s last blog ..Dylans Birthday Celebration with Family @ Restoran Two Fatty Seafood- Petaling Jaya =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 7:37 pm | Permalink

Personal fav dish + healthy, their baked fish with herbs.

• July 24, 2010 - 9:01 pm | Permalink

Haha…not a fish fan. Only been here once. The Tuna Pie looks nice though.
    .-= wmw´s last blog ..Nasi Tumpang – The Real Thing from Kota Bahru or The Warung @ Midvalley =-.

• July 24, 2010 - 11:37 pm | Permalink

Wow….looks yummy and delicious!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Baby Photography ? Tse Tse =-.

• July 26, 2010 - 8:08 am | Permalink

so early morning looking at the wrong post! i m so hungry noW~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Malaysia had been cooked by Nanta Cookin non Verbal Comedy @ KLCC Convention Center =-.

• July 31, 2010 - 10:59 pm | Permalink

Looks like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. I like the look of the flaming tuna pie! :)
    .-= Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella´s last blog ..Win 1 of 5 Double Passes to the Organic Expo &amp Green Show! =-.