AVANTI Sunway with Chef Claudio Cucchiarelli

Eating the Imported Sea Bass cooked in Rock Salt 1
Indulging The Sea Bass

Having to dine in at Avanti can be such a spledid time spend. I particularly love the interior setting. Gorgeous. Easily I can infused into playing the role of an Italian mobster puffing away his Cuban cigar! Having a pair of bodyguard standing behind me definitely a must!

A pricy long coat is a must and cladding into a pair of exclusive Giorgio Armani suit is an essential. Isn’t it nice?

bread 1
A Variety fo Bread Rolls

But I was here at Avanti for another mission, to taste the refine cooking of Chef Claudio Cucchiarelli who originated from Nettuno, a province in Rome. Before the dishes arrived, a baskets of freshly bread and flavoured butter was placed at our table. Very inviting indeed.

Chef Claudio Cucchiarelli 1
Chef Claudio Cucchiarelli

With 30 years of culinary skill, his passion and dedication had him to orchestrate scrumptious Italian cuisine. Upon growing up from a family owned restaurant specialising in traditional Itaian cuisine, it had inspired him into creating innovative and simple yet delicious Italian dishes. He loves two things in his food simple and freshness.

• July 29, 2010 - 6:17 pm | Permalink

Although the Sea Bass cooked in Rock Salt looks a little bit ordinary but I believed it tasted super fresh and juicy lo….the simpler the cooking way, the better to retain its original taste!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Berbuka Puasa Buffet at Eccucino- Prince Hotel &amp Residence KL =-.

• July 29, 2010 - 7:33 pm | Permalink

As always, I am drooling! 😉

• July 29, 2010 - 9:03 pm | Permalink

awesome dinner with a lot of decent looking food^^
    .-= wyyv´s last blog ..Street Food @ Kampar Marketplace Night =-.

• July 29, 2010 - 9:45 pm | Permalink

I would to try the Avocado tower and the sea bass cooked in rock salt!!! nice review!!!
    .-= lisa717´s last blog ..Review- Rush Hour @ Manhattan Fish Market =-.

• July 29, 2010 - 11:23 pm | Permalink

read very good review about this. Never been there. Maybe one of these days have to visit it

• July 29, 2010 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

wow, nice food to indulge yourself again.. actually i think the basket of bread is just perfect for me, and i also like the way they do the spinach, very nicely presented!! hooooh~~
    .-= [SK]´s last blog ..26072010 ???? =-.

• July 30, 2010 - 6:18 am | Permalink

Pasta stuffed with duck? Oh my, oh my!!
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Treasures To Be Found Inside the Attic =-.

• July 30, 2010 - 10:20 am | Permalink

30years… i have only 8 amateur cooking experiences ><
    .-= fufu´s last blog ..Parade of Cultures – Part II =-.

• July 30, 2010 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

look at the spinach sald, never know salad can be presented by that way, stack up the leaves ^^
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Samantha 10 Months old =-.

• July 30, 2010 - 3:51 pm | Permalink

Yum! I always love fish that is cooked simply. It really brings out the flavour of the fish! 😀
    .-= Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella´s last blog ..The Tea Room’s Fabulous Scone Recipe! =-.

• August 3, 2010 - 10:01 am | Permalink

I like the interesting combination of the Tower Avocado…
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Annathai-Kitchen – Thai Style Economy Rice ‘Chap Fun’ =-.