New York Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

New York Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake 2

CRUST BASE

Ingredients
100g Melted Butter.
330g Graham Cracker Crumbs

Method
1. In a medium sized bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2. Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and about 10mm up the sides of the springform pan.
3. Cover and refrigerate till set.
4. Layer the raspberry puree on top of the crust.

New York Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake 4

THE CHOCOLATE CHEESE FILLING

Ingredients
500g Cream Cheese
140g Sour Cream
200g Egg White
170g Whipping Cream
140g Granulated Sugar
140g Chocolate Button
60g Cocoa Powder
(Optional two tbsp Cocoa Liqour)

Method
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Double Boil the chocolate button.
3. Whisk the cream cheese at slow pace.
4. Add in sour cream, egg white and continue to whisk.
5. Add in sugar and whipping cream and whisk.
6. Pour in the melted chocolat and cocoa powder, whisk till smooth. (avoid lumps)
7. Once done pour the mixture over the raspbberyy crust of the springform pan.
8. Double boil bake in the oven with upper temperature 100C and bottom temperature at 150C for 35-40minutes.

So Velvety, So Luscious . . . . it is one of my most desireable cheesecake for now, soft and silky light and this is definitely a must try recipe. Well you do have a nice weekend as I am taking very short break out away from my kitchen and will see you back early next week as I will be having an intensive classes witn my students next week . . . . . . ciao Sunny Yaw! :)

• June 6, 2010 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

Mmmmhhh, exquisite! That cheesecake looks so lipsmackingly delicious!

• June 6, 2010 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

yum…you make me wanna grab a cake now, any cake.

• June 6, 2010 - 8:15 pm | Permalink

indeed, it is a luscious cheesecake. and now the song New York is stuck to my head

• June 6, 2010 - 8:58 pm | Permalink

this is gonna kill me!!!! best to have it with a cup of coffee…. yummy yummy!!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Coffee Lane ??? =-.

• June 6, 2010 - 9:11 pm | Permalink

Nice one! When can I indulge on this? 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Jiangnan Tour (???) :: Hangzhou (??) =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 9:12 am | Permalink

Awesome and elegant cake!! So pretty and rich!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Experience One Amazing Weekend at Prince Hotel KL =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 11:12 am | Permalink

omg, look at the fresh raspberrys …. and the elegant finishing of this cake…hope i can take a bite or maybe the whole cake itself…can i?
    .-= via´s last blog ..Green Fields Hotel and Restaurant – Day 2 stay in Ubud, Bali =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 11:20 am | Permalink

oh my.. it’s one nice cake there~~ it makes me so tempted to have a bite of it 😀
    .-= wyyv´s last blog ..Fish Head Noodles @ Seri Kembangan =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

such a nice cake, wish to have a slice now for tea break. enjoy your break!
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Fried Bee Hoon ??? =-.

• June 7, 2010 - 11:56 pm | Permalink

Fancy having a slice of the cheesecake now…it looks so tempting.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Loh Bak at BB Food Court, Bayan Baru Penang =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 7:45 am | Permalink

Looks rich, sinful and to die for!
    .-= Little Corner of Mine´s last blog ..Chi Ku Teh (Chicken Dark Herbal Soup) =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 11:25 am | Permalink

Nice close up pix till can see the hair from the berry … lol

Make the cake look so moist and tasty
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Dine & Win from Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 11:55 am | Permalink

aiyoo..nice pic..going to print and hang it on my cubical~ :p
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Blup Blup makan outing at EspresSOUP @ Plaza Low Yat =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

great cheesecake, would love to have a slice right now

sweetlife
    .-= sweetlife´s last blog ..Blackberry Muffins, again.. =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 2:20 pm | Permalink

Should I stop reading ur blog when my dieting period? =.=”
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Toast & Roast =-.

• June 8, 2010 - 9:57 pm | Permalink

My oh My, absolutely divine!
    .-= veron´s last blog ..Broad Appetit – lessons learned =-.

• Raymond
    June 9, 2010 - 6:12 pm | Permalink

Hi, I read an article about the Tasty Rice Dumpling located at Sungai Long, but recently I called them to check which day they will rest. But the phone seems to be not in service. May I know that which day they will rest? TQ.

• June 9, 2010 - 10:55 pm | Permalink

Wow, this is the kind of dessert I want anytime of the day. It’s looks so pretty, rich and delicious! I love your presentation!
    .-= petite nyonya´s last blog ..My Garden To My Kitchen – Oyster Sauce Prawn With Spring Onion & Thyme =-.

• June 13, 2010 - 1:30 pm | Permalink

lovely berries on cake! yummeh! and thanks fir coming over to my blog :)
    .-= papabear´s last blog ..Argentina escapes with a slim win over Nigeria =-.

• June 15, 2010 - 7:04 pm | Permalink

Oh wow. I want this cheesecake, now. Aaaaah can you move to London please? 😛
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Yam cake (or kuih) =-.

• June 18, 2010 - 12:47 am | Permalink

I would LOVE to have some of that!! *drools*

• July 18, 2010 - 8:07 am | Permalink

The photos of the berries are gorgeous. I feel like I can poke my fingers into the computer screen to pluck one out. If only! 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Garlic Fest &amp Unique Corkage Fee Program =-.