Honey Mousse with Apricot Jelly and Pistachio Joconde

Ingredients

500g Peach Puree
100g Passionfruit Puree
75g Sugar
15g Apricot Jelly

Method
1. Combine and whisk the peach puree, passionfruit puree and sugar till the sugar dissolved.
2. Double boiled the apricot jelly and add into the fruit mixture.

Cake Assembling
1. Cut the pistachio joconde to the size of the baking tray and place it as the first layer.
2. Then add in a layer of apricot curenu, let it to chill and set in the fridge for about 20minutes.
3. Layer the honey mousse on top of the apricot curenu, leave it to set in the fridge overnight.
4. Use a warm clothand wipe the side of the baking tray as to soften the side of the cake and to release the cake from the baking tray.
5. Decorate the top of the cake according to your liking.

Well hope you will try out this recipe at your comfort time while I am going to have a short break away, I need a rest . . . . . . . . . . as my mind said so, take care and speak soon, Sunny Yaw!

• June 20, 2010 - 8:00 pm | Permalink

Mickey Mouse is eyeing on the cakes now 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Piggy Malacca Trip 2010 – Nadeje =-.

• June 20, 2010 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

Wow, awesome! That is a spledid Joconde. So irresistible, beautiful and tempting! I want some, please….

• June 21, 2010 - 1:53 am | Permalink

Simply irresistible!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Watermelon Soup =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 3:35 am | Permalink

I love pistachio anything and this looks great! I’m trying to imagine what it tastes like but can’t… can you FedEx me a slice? 😛
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Taste of London: I came, I saw, I ate. =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 9:51 am | Permalink

I love pistachio and this would be a great piece of cake for me :)
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Char Koay Kak and Tong-Sui in Air Itam, Penang =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 10:56 am | Permalink

Wow this is something new to me! So colourful and nice! :)
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bou Bou Gou Xing at Kampar East Ocean Restaurant =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 11:15 am | Permalink

@iamthewitch, nice ler. Time to move your butt and bake this cake. The recipe is there.

• June 21, 2010 - 2:09 pm | Permalink

beautiful! hope you find some time to unwind :)
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Watercress with Pork Ribs Soup ???? =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 2:37 pm | Permalink

oi oi..when can try..

*drroooll terribly now.. how?
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Ah Mal Birthday lunch at Ishin Japanese Dining @ Old Klang Road =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 5:22 pm | Permalink

can bring one slice this thursday to try it out….can imagine the good taste of it…
    .-= via´s last blog ..Father’s Day Celebration @ Cravings Restaurant, Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 7:12 pm | Permalink

hey chef, can post to NZ ?
    .-= WaiSikMui´s last blog ..Red Danger / Femme Fatale =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 8:16 pm | Permalink

the cake looks amazing!! 😀 😀 yummmmy nomnomnom
    thanks for the recipe. im sure my mom would wanna try hehe!
    .-= Jess´s last blog ..SONY Music is giving away free CDs! I can haz Christina Aguilera’s Bionic + Kelly Clarkson’s All I Ever Wanted =-.

• June 21, 2010 - 8:58 pm | Permalink

how nice if i have one right now with a cup of coffee and watching the live telecast worldcup…. portugal vs prkorea… :)
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Golden Phoenix Chinese Restaurant ??? =-.

• June 22, 2010 - 10:50 am | Permalink

I feel so hyper now looking at this piece of great dessert ….. I think I had too much last night 😀
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Seafood Village at Malacca Portuguese Settlement =-.

• June 22, 2010 - 8:06 pm | Permalink

omg… you gotta make me lots of cakes when i go back to malaysia!!!! or at least teach me how to make good cheesecake :)
    .-= fufu´s last blog ..Frankfurt Dragon Boat Festival =-.

• June 24, 2010 - 1:41 pm | Permalink

This is so glam looking. I’d feel like a million bucks if one were set in front of me.
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Penance for a Food Product Snub =-.

• July 1, 2010 - 8:43 pm | Permalink

Beautiful patisserie! The green is so refreshing looking and I love the look it has – like deconstructed nougat.
    .-= Sasa´s last blog ..Daring Bakers Chocolate Meringues and Have You Ever Had a Chocolate Picnic =-.

• July 13, 2010 - 12:03 pm | Permalink

ooo this is so beautiful~ but it does sound quite hard to make 😀
    .-= Ms. Jazz´s last blog ..KLCC Convention Center =-.