GRAND HIBISCUS Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur

grans hibicus

Grand Hibiscus is yet another new venue created specially for wedding banquet, events snd functions here in the heart of the city, Kuala Lumpur. When I received an invitation for a dine experience, I got so truly excited . . . I love beautiful surprises.

ballroom1
The main stage created for the night

ballroom
A view of the Grand Hibiscus

tables
Beautifully arranged main table for the bride and bridegroom.

When I stepped into Grand Hibiscus, the totally new grand ballroom of Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur, I was totally fall in love with it. Well I got to say it can be very refreshing to live through a new place and feel special about it and I was having that awesome feeling, just love it right away. I did not waited too long, the dinner start with a breeze while I was kept with excitement.

menu
The Menu

While having a brief glance over the dinner menu, I noticed that the journey for that night would we full of awesome surprises and indeed it was. This is what we had . . . . . .

• May 12, 2010 - 9:22 am | Permalink

I believe this is the good choice to held the wedding reception there :)
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Jiangnan Tour (???) :: Wuxi (??) =-.

• May 12, 2010 - 2:52 pm | Permalink

The fish with cheese was the best!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Awesome Soup and Halal Dim Sum at AhKadKar, Puchong =-.

• May 12, 2010 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

Nice food! Great place for a wedding reception!

• May 12, 2010 - 5:15 pm | Permalink

yum yum, LOL… i still remember how Ken, Bok and I went to curi other table food.

• May 12, 2010 - 5:31 pm | Permalink

wow…really nice place for wedding…love the food pics u have taken…making me hungry now
    .-= via´s last blog ..Beer Venture Hunt on Special Brew Beers @ Craft Brews, Mutiara Damansara =-.

• May 14, 2010 - 2:02 am | Permalink

Nice ambiance for a wedding dinner location … strategic location!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Authentic Guangzhou Halal Dim Sum at Ah Kad Kar Puchong =-.

• May 16, 2010 - 11:47 pm | Permalink

Did I hear finest? Geez, this must be really good then! Great pictures!

• May 17, 2010 - 12:29 am | Permalink

Great place for almost any functions. The food looks good.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Kopi Cine, In-House Cafe of Straits Collection, Penang =-.

• May 17, 2010 - 1:00 am | Permalink

the foods are awesome !!

• May 18, 2010 - 8:37 am | Permalink

I’d call dibs on seconds on the abalone if I were there. 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..San Francisco’s Historic Old Mint Showcases Food Exhibit =-.

• May 19, 2010 - 12:37 pm | Permalink

I like Swiss Garden Hotel. It is really gorgeous!
    .-= Alice´s last blog ..Wok-fried Prawns with Soy Sauce (???) =-.