Classic White Chocolate Gateaux

New Cake 3

Hey! I am back! yes I had been away and had spend a great valuable time in Taiwan. Well it was a holiday and see see for me and I took my mum with me too. It was an explosive to visit, lovely Taiwan and enjoyed the variation of awesome goodness of Taiwan cuisine.

Now I am back with full of energy and loads of work to be done! I know I had been rather quiet and had been behind the scene relaxing lol! Anyway, there will be some changes and soon really be implemented, more new baking class and I will be showcasing more varaition of cakes and recipes here on www.bigboysoven.com, meaning you will see more of me! As for food, we will be setting up another webpage called food.bigboysoven.com and Sidney Kan will be penning down his food excursion!

New Cake 2

Yes I will be working them out real hard churning more recipes, trials and having more classes too . . . . yup some of my favourite students had their request heard! :) I am keeping my finger cross for now as you may able to taste some of my creation at your favourite cafe, bistro and restaurants! Hmmm . . . there you see, I have to work really hard. I just love this coming challenges!

• May 20, 2010 - 12:46 pm | Permalink

Wish i can have a chance to taste this wonderful cake.
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Banana and coconut jam (Kaya) Pizza =-.

• May 20, 2010 - 1:34 pm | Permalink

It looks splendid! Can I have a slice, please?

• May 20, 2010 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

Awesome! Can’t wait to welcome the revamp site 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Fun Kee Bamboo Noodle (?????????) =-.

• May 20, 2010 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

can taste big boys oven cupcakes in Singapore cafes in the near future? :)
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Deep-fried Tenggiri Fish =-.

• May 20, 2010 - 2:24 pm | Permalink

omg sunny!!! the cake is heavenly i swear!!!! i wanted to keep the whole cake for myself but the rest of the family couldnt stop taking!!!! gosh it was seriously GOOD!

• May 20, 2010 - 11:34 pm | Permalink

I like the black flower, so chic!
    .-= pigpigscorner´s last blog ..Shacha Fried Bee Hoon =-.

• May 21, 2010 - 12:11 am | Permalink

Beautiful design as always!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Edda’s Drawings and Show Piece =-.

• May 21, 2010 - 9:56 am | Permalink

omg…such a beautiful cake …. love the color and the deco of cake…simple yet stunning … wow!
    .-= via´s last blog ..Baby Dylan featured in Mami Baby Magazine =-.

• May 21, 2010 - 11:43 am | Permalink

I prefer white chocolate if compare white milk chocolate but it’s more sweeter too~~
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Mo Sang Kor =-.

• May 21, 2010 - 5:10 pm | Permalink

Will be great to see a new webpage by BBO! Can’t wait to see all the food reviews in it.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Yee Heong Restaurant, Campbell Street Penang =-.

• May 21, 2010 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

oooo…

got new recepi liau..

when can review ah?wahhahah:p
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Up Close and Personal with Chef Najib and Taff Family =-.

• May 24, 2010 - 10:38 am | Permalink

faster! fasterla! can’t wait to see your new webpage
    .-= foodntravella´s last blog ..FACEBOOK =-.