TEQUILA and MEZCAL Bentley’s Pub Hotel Nikko

Sunny Yaw

Look at me, I am enjoying sipping a glass of Tequila specially flown in from Mexico for the Tequila and Mezcal Tasting class held at Bentley’s Pub, Hotel Nikko recently. It was exciting and an eye opener for me as I was enjoying my glass of Tequila, strong, bold and deadly lethal, lol! and I saw a few participants just gulp those glasses without any hesistation and problem but not me as I prefer to have mine slow and steady with pure luxury. :)

glass
The liquid encased in this glasses looked smooth, clear and full of fragrant.
drinks
My six different variation of TEQUILA and MEZCAL.

• April 9, 2010 - 1:26 am | Permalink

Interesting! I too prefer to drink any alcohol without gulping it….

• April 9, 2010 - 4:08 am | Permalink

What a fun tasting! Which was your favorite?
    .-= lisaiscooking´s last blog ..Egg Salad Tartines with Smoked Salmon =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 4:24 am | Permalink

another knowledge to learn!!! ^-^

• April 9, 2010 - 6:26 am | Permalink

You can hold your liquor! If I sipped all that tequila, my photos would have turned out totally blurry, just like the rest of me would have been if I had imbibed that much octane. 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Super Cheesy English Muffin-Canadian Bacon Strata =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

wow it is so precious! lucky u for having the chance to learn and test 😀
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Hello Sakura! =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 10:27 am | Permalink

woah, that’s a lot of tequila! You’re the man! :)
    .-= veron´s last blog ..What to do with cake wrecks =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 10:43 am | Permalink

I like the souvenir double shots glass le…so nice~ 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Farewell Dinner @Monte, BSC – Friendship Chapter =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 1:43 pm | Permalink

Wow, that’s alot of wine! BUT good wine is to be shared-esp these special ones.
    .-= daphne´s last blog ..I’m back! Honey Joys =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 2:52 pm | Permalink

Why the description sounds so familiar? 😛 I only took a sip! Couldn’t stand the strong and spicy smell! LOL!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..My Escapade to China (Shanghai) -Part 5 =-.

• April 9, 2010 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

must try this liquor one day…looks interesting …

• April 12, 2010 - 12:32 pm | Permalink

you really know how to enjoy life! hehe
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Chrysanthemum Tea Jelly =-.