Macarons Weddings by Sunny Yaw

macarons for wedding

This is yet another part of my white wedding series which transpired it into a macaron tiering. Yet I had sculptured this white tiering to house nearly about 250 macarons for a recent wedding, . . . . yes a macaron wedding! I guess this time the bride and bridegroom had gave me yet anther piece of challenge to create something different and yet wanting a gorgeous wedding cake.

macaron

Here are some photos taken and we hope to publish the occasion real soon and I was told it was gorgeous on the wedding reception.

macarons for wedding 1

Soon you will able to see the whole wedding macarons! . . . . anyway I will be away for a break cum work in Taiwan, shall see you back in a week,Sunny Yaw

• April 30, 2010 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

looking forward for the lovely cake and have fun in Taiwan!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Steamed moist chocolate cake_simply good !! =-.

• April 30, 2010 - 4:27 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to see the whole wedding cake!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Our Pre-Wedding Photos @Putrajaya =-.

• April 30, 2010 - 7:43 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait to see the wedding cake!

• May 1, 2010 - 9:39 am | Permalink

My fave cake as a kid was a St. Honore because of the little cream puffs covering the top of it. Gosh, to have a cake covered with macarons would be THE ultimate! That’s definitely the way to wish a new bride and groom a sweet future. 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Orlando: Backstage Eats at Epcot and A Restaurant Called the Ravenous Pig =-.

• May 1, 2010 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

do have a fab time in taiwan:)
    .-= celine´s last blog ..Graffiti Fun! =-.

• May 7, 2010 - 11:02 am | Permalink

cant wait to see the end product…dun keep us waiting too long ok…suspend now…

• May 18, 2010 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

You’re teasing us. I want to see the whole thing! That lone macaron looks lovely – nice foot on it.