FOONG FOONG YEONG TAU FOO Ampang

Fong Fong Ampang Yeong Tau Foo 1

Mum is out from ICU but still on drip and liquid carbo. I can understand of her anger and suffering as there are so many tubes being plunged into her nasal. Definitely she feels uncomfortable, crisp sand dry due to no water running through her throat for days. But I know she will get well, she is a fighter herself!

Fong Fong Ampang Yeong Tau Foo

Fong Fong at Ampang is definitely a place to be if you are in this neighbourhood. Fong Fong’s “yeong tau foo” is awesome, a truly heaven for fish and meat paste stuffing. Every bite into the variationg of different stuffing can be so delightful something I enjoy most and can be so addictive. 😉

Fong Fong Ampang Yeong Tau Foo 7

The “Yeong Tau Foo” is professionally prepared with the stuffing of brinjal, beancurd, chilli, ladies finger, pastry wrappers and beancurd skin. What makes this “Yeong Tau Foo” so desireable would definitely be the stuffing paste, so well prepared and tasty!

• April 7, 2010 - 6:08 am | Permalink

Ampang yong tau foo! It’s been ages since I had proper yong tau foo, I am craving some now but won’t be able to get any till I go home again! :(
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Meatballs & the art of cooking in bulk =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 6:59 am | Permalink

I am salivating big time browsing through all the drip worthy pictures! Man, wish I could have some!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Stir Fried Broccoli with Straw Mushrooms =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 8:51 am | Permalink

I’ve only tasted Ampang Homeland in Ampang, but sadly nothing that jumped at me. None too memorable, but rather pricey as well.

I’ll take the Puchong one anyday.
    .-= J2Kfm´s last blog ..Nam Fatt Fish Ball Noodle House @ Jalan Kampar, Ipoh =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 10:19 am | Permalink

We just love Foong Foong in Ampang, the price is so affordable, the best part at Fong Fong you only get Yeong Tau Foo and not other side dishes! :)

• April 7, 2010 - 11:51 am | Permalink

Oh this one….5min drive from my house 😀
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..1st Anniversary IBM-Maxis Partnership @One World Hotel =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 11:52 am | Permalink

The way you describe yong tao foo makes me want to drive there RIGHT NOW.

Hope you mom get well soon :)

• April 7, 2010 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

now too many “Ampang Yong Tau Fu” around our neighborhood that make us lazy to travel far to the origin place of Ampang ;P
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Restaurant Aunty Lan (Homemade Noodles) =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 4:14 pm | Permalink

Drooling at the deep fried sui kow!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Tequila and Mezcal Tasting at Hotel Nikko =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 4:35 pm | Permalink

Hope your mum get well soon!

With thoughts
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Baked Donut =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 4:36 pm | Permalink

Hope your mum get well soon!

With thoughts.
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Baked Donut =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 5:06 pm | Permalink

I prefer the Ampang Home land version …. XD They have this pandan fried chicken wings which make me stick with this shop.
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Gourmet Tour With Hugo Leong – Day 1 : Tai Weng Wah Restaurant at Yuen Long, Hong Kong =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 7:53 pm | Permalink

I’ve been to Foong Foong and I love it! Ampang yong tau foo ANYTIME for me! Btw, I hope your Mom will recover smoothly and quickly.
    .-= petite nyonya´s last blog ..Lamb Korma Pilaf =-.

• April 7, 2010 - 10:43 pm | Permalink

wishing your mum a speedy recovery! oh my, ampang ytf is my fave. really drooling at the photos :p
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Fun with Pita Pizza – Mushroom Pita Pizza =-.

• April 8, 2010 - 10:09 am | Permalink

oh gosh, looks so delicious!!!!!!

• April 8, 2010 - 12:12 pm | Permalink

hope your mum gets well soon!

i miss ampang YTF :(
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Sakae Teppanyaki & Izakaya @ Juru Autocity =-.

• April 8, 2010 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

hahaha…see the look of Sunny so tam chiak..know that its good arleady!
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..KhunThai Village @ Permatang Tengah, Butterworth =-.

• April 8, 2010 - 4:50 pm | Permalink

Haha hey, finally found u too. Wah, ur blog got many things. Not like mine.lolz
    .-= Derek Yap´s last blog ..Happy Easter everybody! =-.