BLISS! Bridal Fair 2010 Grand Hibiscus Room

Brush
THE TOOLS

I am multitasking myself at the moment as I got wedding macaron tiers to prepare and yet another small wedding collection to finish, all for this weekend. It may sound truly busy but I am enjoying every second of it . . . . . well I guess if you were to put everything in place you will definitely be able to sort them out easily.

cutter
THE CUTTER

This one I decided to keep it simple and at current trend . . . .. . I use the theme Black & White. This time I use simple cut two dimensional flowers, simple yet elegant.

fingers
TRIMMING

• April 21, 2010 - 9:43 pm | Permalink

Ooh interesting and creative B&W cake! I want to see the full picture! 😛
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Impromptu Trip to Seoul, Korea – Part 1 =-.

• April 21, 2010 - 11:13 pm | Permalink

cant wait to see the full cake! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Intan Nasi Lemak @ Taman Free School, Penang =-.

• April 22, 2010 - 12:51 am | Permalink

B&W cake! How elegant!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Stir Fried Tang Hoon (Glass Noodle) with Ground Pork =-.

• April 22, 2010 - 8:40 am | Permalink

work of art!
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Broccoli, Potato & Sausage Baked Rice (Step by Step Photos) =-.

• April 22, 2010 - 9:52 am | Permalink

Naiisss!!!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Restoran Chi Ka Yin @Bandar Puteri Puchong =-.

• April 22, 2010 - 10:26 am | Permalink

weiii..cannot like thta 1 la..show part of the cake only..cant wait to see the whole cake!

• April 22, 2010 - 12:32 pm | Permalink

Ooh, black and white cake? How elegant that is! Love those flowers, too.
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Take Five with Sara Moulton, On Life After the Demise of Gourmet Magazine =-.

• April 22, 2010 - 7:52 pm | Permalink

Classic black and white…timeless, didn’t know it can be on a cake too. Great idea! 😉 Do show us the whole cake soon. :)
    .-= HoneyBeeSweets´s last blog ..Blueberry Yoghurt Muffins =-.

• April 23, 2010 - 10:16 am | Permalink

so nice the cake!!!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Part 3: Exploring Myeong Dong and Myung Dong Hotel Biz Review =-.

• April 23, 2010 - 11:24 am | Permalink

black & white cake for wedding? That’s not very “kat lei” wor~~
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Dave Deli =-.

• April 23, 2010 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

black and white is so stylo leh!
    .-= Cookie´s last blog ..Holiday I – Tian Tian Seafood =-.

• April 23, 2010 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

first time came across a black n white cake…superbly creative! nice nice!
    .-= via´s last blog ..Venezuelan Cooking Workshop @ School of Culinary Arts, Berjaya University College of Hospitality =-.

• April 24, 2010 - 12:04 am | Permalink

why a glimpse only?~ pretty things must be shared!