BAKING CLASSES May 2010 Kota Damansara

Macaron1

I had been rather busy with sculpturing wedding cakes, discovering new desserts and had not been conducting any private baking classes lately . . . well if I were to count my fingers, it might had been more than 4 months now. I guessed I had been kept busy with other projects and I know I had been receiving a lots of inquiries through Emails and SMSs on when I will be conducting my classes . . . thank you so much for your patient waiting and this coming month of May I had finalised my schedule to make a comeback to conduct baking classes together with another pal of mine Chef Ben Beh while Chef Alex will be joining us too.

macaron3

I am glad that many of my clients had been giving me with lot compliments and also some had challenged me to create new style of macarons! :) . . . I had done macaron towers (Thanks to Penny!) one after another for birthdays, engagements and weddings, even one wedding macaron tiers for this weekend. . . . . . it was fun that I took a step forward to create macaron lolipops (thanks Zeti!) and therefore this May I will be looking at some new improvement areas on the macarons such as flavours, stability and presentation during my coming macaron baking classes this May. By the way, our macarons also made available at RM55/20pcs

macaron2

MACARON BAKING CLASSES

15th May 9.00am – 12.00pm (THIS CLASS IS FULL)
Fee per session : RM220

22th May 9.00am – 12.00pm (STILL AVAILABLE)
Fee per session : RM220

Ciabatta

Fee per session : RM200

Bread1
FOCASIA

bread2
FRENCH BAGUETTE

Great that I managed to get this classes plan out for this coming May, definitely will be exciting. Come bake with us . . . . . can’t wait to be back in top form, Sunny Yaw

For classes registration email to: bigboysoven@gmail.com

• April 19, 2010 - 11:33 pm | Permalink

Hehe…bet your student miss you :)
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Restoran King Crab @Kelana Jaya =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 12:38 am | Permalink

when u coming Singapore? ;)
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Ang Zao Mee Suah Using Best Ingredients from Sitiawan, Perak =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 8:24 am | Permalink

Man, those baked goods look awesome. And those macarons are so glam with those bold, technicolor hues.
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..Harmony and Simplicity Meet at Hachi Ju Hachi in Saratoga =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 10:05 am | Permalink

where would this be ?? in Penang or KL?
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Xian Ding Wei Taiwanese Tea Room ??????? =-.

Big Boys Oven Reply:

this class will be in KL.

Penang classes will be in June!

NKOTB Reply:

Thanks!
    Am interested in macaron
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Xian Ding Wei Taiwanese Tea Room ??????? =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 1:31 pm | Permalink

oooo..another baking class..can go there become income tax officer ah?
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Water View Restaurant @ Danok, Thailand =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 3:47 pm | Permalink

Ahh lovely Baguettes!!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..1Malaysia Buffet at The Saujana Kuala Lumpur =-.

• April 20, 2010 - 5:56 pm | Permalink

wah …. ah bok … come come we go there become macaroon critics …. bring kopi O go also.
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Feast Village Sunday Brunch At Shook! Restaurant at Starhill Gallery =-.

• Alia Mustapha
    April 22, 2010 - 12:18 am | Permalink

How do i make the payment for the macaroons class on 15th may???

• sooteng
    May 20, 2010 - 1:41 pm | Permalink

hi, wonder whether there is any seats available for this saturday cup cake baking class? and where is the exact location for the class?

• Blurcheryl
    May 27, 2010 - 8:35 am | Permalink

Hi,

Have you given a thought of helping the needies?
    Actually my friend has a pair of twin sisters who are deaf and from the story she told me, because of their disabilities, they can’t get a job, always work as odd workers. Hope maybe someday you would organise a workshop for students like them, so they can learn some skills and set up a small mini bakery online, be independent. They are really shy and interact face to face with public is very difficult including some ppl just don’t understand and cruel to them.

Thanks