TWO in ONE BUFFET Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur

blogger

The continuation from saturday outing, after the spread of Dim Sum brunch and the hot air balloon, we headed for a movie at GSC, One-Utama and we watched the Green Zone, what cauht me with surprise was most of us had a real nap inside the cinema with pleasure. :) After movie, it was already 5.30pm and we headed to Nikko Hotel for a Japanese & Chinese, Two in One Buffet Dinner Spread!

sushi roll 2
Sushi Rolls
sushi roll 1

What caught my attention was the buffet counter at the Benkay Japanese Restaurant, they were very fresh and eye pleasing shushi rolls filled with japanese rice, thick tempura prawn, crab stick and layer of seaweed. They were so pleasant to bite into and I could help them begging to be consumed, just terrific indeed!

• March 23, 2010 - 9:13 am | Permalink

lovely, feel like having more sashimi now!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Restaurant Aunty Lan (Homemade Noodles) @ Kota Damansara =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 11:17 am | Permalink

ahhhh… I wan go!! but RM118++ is kinda expensive for me..>.<
    .-= Jean´s last blog ..Chocolate Cat’s Party @ Full House =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 12:15 pm | Permalink

Miss the green tea ice-cream 😛
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..2-in-1 buffet at Hotel Nikko KL =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 1:56 pm | Permalink

really a makan feast~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Benkay Authentic Japanese 2 in 1 Buffett Menu @ Nikko Hotel =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 3:02 pm | Permalink

I think this is really worth in…nice foods!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Foodies Rock @Restoran Tien Kee Soup & Porridge =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 5:35 pm | Permalink

That’s an awesome spread where you can have the choice to mix chinese and japanese food all under the same roof.
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Korean Food Festival at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur =-.

• March 24, 2010 - 9:16 am | Permalink

i miss the green tea ice cream too!!!!<3
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Sanyo , Xacti Trip Part l ~* =-.

• March 24, 2010 - 10:41 am | Permalink

Really enjoyed browsing through those pictures…brought my appetite up…for sushi!. ;D Thanks for sharing it…will consider that restaurant the next time I am in KL.
    .-= HoneyBeeSweets´s last blog ..Belated Post – Birthdays & Dinning Out =-.

• March 24, 2010 - 11:37 am | Permalink

too pricey for me :(
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Betty’s Midwest Kitchen =-.

• March 24, 2010 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

Lovely idea enjoying two at one time! All the items look inviting.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Fresh & Delicious Seafood at Ocean Green Seafood Restaurant, Penang =-.