SANYO Stylish Slim Dual Camera Xacti

Sanyo Xacti Sunny

During the mid of this month, myself and together with Saucer, Ah Bok, Witch and Coco, we were invited to Singapore to try out the Sanyo’s latest Xacti camcorders and I can tell you honestly, it was an awesome experience as I got to fiddle with five of their dual-camera camcorders and also one of their voice recorder.

Mr Yoshinori
Sanyo Asia Pte Ltd’s chief regional officer Aisa-Pacific and managing director Yoshinori Nakatanigiving his welcoming speech.

Sanyo Xacti 1

I love this camcorder, it is so compact. This model VPC_SHI is the world’s first Dual Camera featuring SANYO’s original high-power 30x Advanced Zoom, coupled with an industry-leading 35mm wide-angle lens to give users the full experience of filming in Fill_HD. The Images are really clear and the whole camcorder was so light. Very Slick!

Sanyo Xacti 2

The VPC-CG100 Series looks good too, very slim and really compact, I can just place it into my front pocket. Amazingly slick! Definitely I will want to own one real soon! :) Got optical zoom and great resolution.

voice recorder
Very stylish sound recorder

Slim Cradle speaker
Awesome cradle speaker

group Photo
Launching the Xacti!

bok
Showing off their new camcorder!

coco
She too!

• March 26, 2010 - 3:05 pm | Permalink

it was a great experience neh~

• March 26, 2010 - 3:17 pm | Permalink

I wish I could be also there :)
    .-= Selba´s last blog ..Tukang Cakwe (You Tiao/ Chinese fried bread stick) =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 4:47 pm | Permalink

Wow looks cute! I have such a weakness for gadgets!!
    .-= Camemberu´s last blog ..Wo Peng at Macpherson – Makansutra Dinner March 2010 =-.

• March 27, 2010 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

Wow..all the camcorders look awesome. Wish I could get one to make my vblog more attractive.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..Hungi BBQ at Sigi’s Bar and Grill On The Beach, Golden Sands Resort Penang =-.

• March 28, 2010 - 10:54 pm | Permalink

Awesome slick and light dual camera.. I love!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..I Love Mexican at Serena, Hotel Nikko =-.

• March 29, 2010 - 1:16 am | Permalink

All the electronics are getting slimmer and smaller. I feel so out dated with my fatty camera. 😛
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Spicy Eggplant Top with White Chicken Bits (?????) =-.

• March 29, 2010 - 7:01 am | Permalink

amazing video cam! and cute too!
    .-= veron´s last blog ..Fried Chicken? Yes, please. =-.