Opt Healthy, Choose Organic SENSES Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Feather Light

Entrement

As I got seated, this came right infront of my eye, a light hot drink I thought, but it was a deliciously prepared asparagus soup. Definitely a charmer to start with and the ticket to the next dish.

Alaskan King Crab

The Alaskan King Crab stole the show, a master piece of poached crab served nakedly with full of freshness in taste and look. It was served over a salad of heirloom tomato, chilled Japanese somen noodle and laced with French dressing, definitely an art to be indulged! :)

Alaskan King Crab 1
Alaskan King Crab

• Reese
    March 9, 2010 - 11:15 am | Permalink

Do they have an option set for vegetarians? πŸ˜‰
    Went to the Japanese one you mentioned last Sundau, I was filled to the brim.

• March 9, 2010 - 3:02 pm | Permalink

oh dear! i need some healthy organic food now too!!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..My awesome hen’s night out in Singapore – The Chippendales show! =-.

• March 9, 2010 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

oh my, it’s a place I must go…how was the price?must b super super expensive right? lucky you can try all those organic and tasty dishes!!
    .-= SimpleGirl´s last blog ..Pappa Rich@The Gardens Mall =-.

• March 9, 2010 - 5:48 pm | Permalink

What gorgeous looking food!

• March 9, 2010 - 5:48 pm | Permalink

Nice close up shots on the food :) Awesome! (hehe….sound so familiar one :P)
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..AHROY Thai Cuisine @Taman Segar, Cheras =-.

• March 9, 2010 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

Look like you had a wonderful meals!
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Tomato Eggs ????? =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 12:49 am | Permalink

The look of the sinful senses black forest, oh man, speechless!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Golden Ingots =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 7:59 am | Permalink

Wow! So nice to have organic spree ya…I would like to have it too!
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Sawara Restaurant @ Pulau Tikus, Penang =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 10:08 am | Permalink

wah …. such a healthy combination and taste good!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Din Tai Fung Now At Pavilion Kuala Lumpur =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 11:17 am | Permalink

very artistic food presentation….
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Ka Wha BBQ Restaurant =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 11:54 am | Permalink

it was good food and with the creativity of the chef combination..
    great experience neh~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Life of Bangladesh Part 1 =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 2:05 pm | Permalink

Never have such a refined organic spree before! Sounds too good to be truth! I’m so envy! πŸ˜‰
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Beetroot soup (????) =-.

• March 10, 2010 - 3:40 pm | Permalink

healthy lifestyle, suits me !

• March 10, 2010 - 11:58 pm | Permalink

Yummy! Who doesn’t love healthy and delicious food!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Having a cuppa at Societea, Kuchai Lama =-.

• March 11, 2010 - 12:21 pm | Permalink

Wow…mouth watering dishes! BBO, how much did your bill comes to a total for this scrumptious meal? Just curious, in case I do go there next time…can be more prepared, heehee. πŸ˜‰
    .-= HoneyBeeSweets´s last blog ..Chicken Baos =-.

• March 12, 2010 - 5:31 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous look food. Organic and healthy. I like!
    .-= Ellie (Almost Bourdain)´s last blog ..Momofuku Milk Bar’s Crack Pie =-.

• November 4, 2010 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

Hi BB,
    It’s been quite sometime since we’ve chatted. My mother in law is diagnosed as 4th stage cancer, and currently she’s entirely on organic diet. Today happens to be her birthday. We thought of bringing her to a organic course dinner with an organic cake as the finale.
    I would like to inquire on the cost per head for a course organic food dinner.
    Thanks. We are planning to bring her over tomorrow.