Dim Sum Galore Zuan Yuan of One World Hotel

Ballon

We had an early start yesterday, some of us woke up as early as 5.30am, well I was up only at about 6.30am. It was a big day as we were heading to Putrajaya for the Hot Air Balloon Show. It was awesome, it was one of the only occasion that you can see a sea of DSLR cameras. The site was so full of colours and was so striking beautiful. I will defintely be updating about this event soon. We left the site and headed for a heavy brunch recommended by Ken Chan.

Group

We headed for a Dim Sum eating galore, an unlimited orders of dim sum at Zuan Yuan Chinese Restaurant at One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya. We totally spoilt ourself, we were rather greedy but we were so hungry after a hard morning photography at the Hot Air Ballon Show.

Soup1

I wanted something light for a start and I ordered a portion of the steamed seafood dumpling with superior soup while Sunny had his shark’s fin soup, infact we swap them for tasting, I really adored the steamed seafood dumpling soup, it was really good, the dumpling skin really hold the fillings very well, just absolutely tasty and Sunny had wallop his soup clean left none for me! :(

Soup2

• March 21, 2010 - 2:30 pm | Permalink

Yummy Yummy….salivating looking at the delicious dim sum =)
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Villa Park Progress :: Mar’2010 =-.

• March 21, 2010 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

sigh~~~ i look at these after i wake up nehx…. X_X… i wan dim sum!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T`
    .-= coco´s last blog ..Benkay Japanese Retaurant @ Nikko Hotel~* =-.

• March 21, 2010 - 6:09 pm | Permalink

Gosh … looking at the pix make me think back of the Dim Sum spread which we had yesterday …… I just dunno where to start …. lol
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Korean Food Festival at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur =-.

• March 21, 2010 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

A great event. What gorgeous food!

• March 22, 2010 - 12:03 am | Permalink

If I hadn’t had dim sum yesterday I would have had to lick my screen. 😛 I love the look of those deep fried sesame balls.
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Pierre Hermé macarons =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 12:14 am | Permalink

I miss their soup! So gorgeous!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Sanyo Xacti launching dinner at Chinois & full HD video =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 12:30 am | Permalink

I love to get myself up early for such a spread…especially the sang har mein.
    .-= ck lam´s last blog ..CK Lam writing for New Straits Times Newspaper =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 12:50 am | Permalink

Looks really good and delicious!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Delicious Chocolate Banana Cupcakes =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 8:09 am | Permalink

I had dimsum yesterday but it was nothing compared to this. Delicious!
    .-= veron´s last blog ..It’s all about family =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 9:24 am | Permalink

i just would like to have the soup and desert..drooll~
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Xacti Lauching @ Resorts World Convention Center, Singapore =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 10:48 am | Permalink

O_O look at the spread! the sang har mee looks good
    .-= xin´s last blog ..Restaurant Aunty Lan (Homemade Noodles) @ Kota Damansara =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 10:52 am | Permalink

1 world hotel that next to 1-U?
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Young Heart Restaurant ??? =-.

• March 22, 2010 - 1:19 pm | Permalink

RM48++ for all those dim sum, noodles & soups?
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..Betty’s Midwest Kitchen =-.

• March 23, 2010 - 1:23 am | Permalink

With just RM48++ one can enjoy a great brunch spread fit for Emperor and Empress? Wow! Too good to be truth! 😉
    .-= food-4tots´s last blog ..Onigiri (rice ball) with salmon and cucumber =-.

• lotus tan
    March 23, 2010 - 7:43 pm | Permalink

wah…. all my lovery dim sum one day must go 2 try….;->

• flo_blue
    March 26, 2010 - 10:40 am | Permalink

Hmmm. must visit with the family this weekend.

• April 2, 2010 - 8:38 am | Permalink

That soup looks soooo good! Especially because it’s gray and chilly here. I wish I had some of that in front of me right this second. 😉
    .-= Carolyn Jung´s last blog ..These Are A Few of My Favorite Things… =-.