CHYNNA Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Chynna Entrance 1

Last night I was invited to a dinner at Chynna, Hilton Kuala Lumpur and one of guest was our well known fashion designer Carven Ong. Definitely you will be wondering why I was called . . . . . . . well I was invited to participate an exciting project for this coming end May! . . . definitely fabulous, in time I will keep you informed!

Eye Melting Interior

Chynna Entrance
Getting into Chynna

Chynna Deco 2
Wish to have this Tea Pot

Chynna Deco 1
This pair looked even exciting!

Chynna Deco 3
The Tea Pot to die for

• March 25, 2010 - 1:32 pm | Permalink

Been here for their dim sum treated by vendor…^^ Not bad, like the egg tart from them!
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Foodies Rock @Restoran Tien Kee Soup & Porridge =-.

• March 25, 2010 - 3:46 pm | Permalink

That is a classy place! Lovely food.

• March 25, 2010 - 4:11 pm | Permalink

ish! nice food with nice ppl..
    .-= taufulou´s last blog ..Tiger Crystal Beer Lauching @ SKY BAR =-.

• March 25, 2010 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

Wah herbal jelly too! I love!
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..The One and Only Lebanese food at Al-Amar, Pavilion =-.

• March 25, 2010 - 5:07 pm | Permalink

oh god. roast chicken! and my favorite guai leng kou!!!!!
    .-= xin´s last blog ..If there are no foreign workers in Malaysia… =-.

• March 25, 2010 - 7:32 pm | Permalink

I think we need to do GUAI LIN KOU SPECIAL articles liao ….. like who serve the most kick ass guai lingkou ….

I bet sure a lot pretty chicks love the post!
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Benkay Japanese & Toh Lee Chinese Restaurant – The Pride Of Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur offering 2 in 1 Japanese and Chinese Buffet =-.

• March 25, 2010 - 9:04 pm | Permalink

Hmm….love to spend sometime there capture photos of those artistic teko-teko, hehe…
    .-= Little Inbox´s last blog ..Egg Rolls =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 2:11 am | Permalink

Those teapots are so hard to pour though, hahaha, maybe not for household use. Food looks great!
    .-= LCOM´s last blog ..Delicious Chocolate Banana Cupcakes =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 7:21 am | Permalink

That mango puree/pomelo dessert looks so good. Damn.
    .-= Su-yin´s last blog ..Pierre Hermé macarons =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 11:28 am | Permalink

the teapot looks really special. and the presentation for the Chinese desserts is just amazing :)
    .-= noobcook´s last blog ..Kok Fah Technology Farm (Singapore) =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 1:49 pm | Permalink

Sydney speechless, but I sigh… how I wish Penang has such good restaurant for Penangites!
    .-= NKOTB´s last blog ..Young Heart Restaurant ??? =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 2:00 pm | Permalink

what a waste to deep fry the cod fish, I thought steam will be a better way~~
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..New York New York =-.

• March 26, 2010 - 2:17 pm | Permalink

i love the teapots at Chynna and also the decor… plus the food always looks so tempting. this place has been in my ‘must try’ list for quite some time! :)
    .-= lingzie´s last blog ..Penang’s Very First Hungi! =-.